Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

• The transfer window SLAMMING shut

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • The UK leaving the EU

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • I'll be asleep

Votes: 73 40.8%

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
All of those, although I'll be concentrating on getting through my last dry day, before some lunchtime refreshments in east London tomorrow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Option 4 with the added bonus of option 2 making waking up even less desirable than usual.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Transfer until 10:58
10:59 stand up, put national anthem on, raise a glass
11:01 return on here wondering why we didn’t get a striker in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
11:01 return on here wondering why we didn’t get a striker in

Then those magic words appear:

"Brighton have submitted a deal sheet to the Premier League and requested an extension in order to complete the transfer of an unknown centre forward"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Like offering pork to a muslim this thread. Brighton and Hove does not represent the country at all regarding Brexit and politics in general. Massive Tory gains in election apart from this area. Voted heavily to remain in the EU also.

Outside of London i'm sure millions will be celebrating quietly. Myself i'm looking forward to the speech from Boris and the Youtube clips of the celebrations. Really been looking forward to this day

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hopefully Mrs Crodo teabagging me about that time.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I shall just have got in from I hope will be a very positive and life affirming Beans on Toast gig, I'll then check the final transfer window dealings before drawing a close to dry January with my first glass of wine for 31 days and the new Taylor Swift doc on Netflix. If I ignore the news today should be a good one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brexit will be ignored in this house

If we haven’t signed a striker I will be mulling over whether the club have been very left field and cute in the January window or just plain cavalier.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky Sports News .... to watch their collection of hyperbole :wanker:’s (Dharmesh, White, etc), literally spinning things out with “Sky .... Sports ....exclusively .... under .... stands ... that .... Hold .... That! .... Jim’s .... illustrious .... contacts .... have .... given .... us .... exclusive .... break ... ing .... news .... that .... Sky ... Sports .... understands ..... “

But the programme’s never been the same since SSN ditched live cameras filming the urchins outside the Stoke, Everton and Palace training grounds. Abandoned in Jan 15.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Got an evening of FIFA planned so probably focussing on why my useless game lets Brighton concede bullshit soft goals, then taking a moment to realise it's unnerving accuracy.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Then those magic words appear:

"Brighton have submitted a deal sheet to the Premier League and requested an extension in order to complete the transfer of an unknown centre forward"

Fingers very much crossed for this !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here