Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will they be unveiled?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So very excited about today's transfers.

How will they be unveiled?

I think it will be Giroud jumping from an aircraft over Lancing and parachuting to the ground with blue smoke flares coming from his boots.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Gone to Spurs, hasn't he?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Despite our lack of investment we now need you to increase your investment as you will be getting 4 more games".

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Circus cannon Over the North stand to the waiting photographers in the centre circle

78f5913602a4f566c46ba7c306624941.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
So very excited about today's transfers.

How will they be unveiled?

I think it will be Giroud jumping from an aircraft over Lancing and parachuting to the ground with blue smoke flares coming from his boots.

Potter in the press conference seat, with 2 empty seats next to him, saying they're still working on some deals,when in to the
Media scrum pops this fella.

p-20319-dscn2086.jpg

Graham swiftly moves from his seat for the big reveal, whips off the head to reveal Adebayour with Paul Barber behind clutching the contract.

All 3 sit ready to begin, as a bemused looking Brian Owen contemplates tonight's back page:

Albion Striker Crisis - Adebuyhim

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They'll be tea towels with Paul Barber's face on saying 'I got PREXIT done'.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Potter in the press conference seat, with 2 empty seats next to him, saying they're still working on some deals,when in to the
Media scrum pops this fella.

View attachment 119662

Graham swiftly moves from his seat for the big reveal, whips off the head to reveal Adebayour with Paul Barber behind clutching the contract.

All 3 sit ready to begin, as a bemused looking Brian Owen contemplates tonight's back page:

Albion Striker Crisis - Adebuyhim

i so want this to happen :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Comes out dressed as a tree, performs a song then Jonathan Ross has to guess who we've signed

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Comes out dressed as a tree, performs a song then Jonathan Ross has to guess who we've signed

And judging by his guesses we could be signing Eddie Izzard or Anne Widdicombe

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Each one will be unveiled on Twitter in two photographs.

The first will show them shaking GPot’s hand whilst grinning sheepishly at the camera while the second will show them holding up an Albion shirt with their name on whilst grinning sheepishly at the camera.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
GP has other things on his mind right now, so I expect the key CEO task for the day is to draft the GP media piece for tomorrow that starts, "I am happy with the group of players I have here..."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here