Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Katie Hopkins gets SUPER trolled

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't respect what she says, I respect the fact she has the balls (or lady curtains :shrug:) to says what she thinks, instead of what everyone says you ought to think. She is NOT right on 99% of what she says, but the fact she questions things I find admirable in today's society of 'I'd better not say what I think, or I'll get flamed - I'll just agree with the masses".

I will admit that I certainly don't follow her closely, so have no authority to judge her actions or evaluate her opinions.

So I assume you would also respect Hitler, given he also said what he thought and had the balls to follow through on it?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
She, and her supporters, would love that.

The whole prank video would have been better if it was just her acceptance speech. Shows exactly what she is and why she's disliked by so many.

Agree. Should have just had a quick introduction then played that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I re-read the quoted post a few times to try and work out how you came to that conclusion. Still not sure.

I can't get past the first 8 words of your post. :lol: :kiss:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
The thing is she clearly DOESN’T “speak her mind” all the time. As showcased in that video, when she doesn’t realise that she’s got a worldwide Twitter audience on her she’s about 80 times more vile than normal. Her Twitter persona is NOT her speaking her mind and instead it’s a case of her playing up to the thickest people in the country in order for her to further her own career

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
someone who's not afraid to speak her mind , oh look someone's pulled a stunt hardly ground breaking news but all the right ons getting a stiffy over it as per usual :wink:
regards
DF

She’s an attention seeking whore. 80 years ago she would have been giving Josef Goebles blowjobs.
The only people who aren’t offended by this was of space are those with similar views .......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
She’s an attention seeking whore. Who 80 years ago would have been giving Josef Goebles blowjobs.
The only people who aren’t offended by this waste of space are those with similar views .......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Vile woman. Pair of posh boy wazzocks giving her airtime. And a pretty lame pay off for such an expensive, elaborate, time consuming prank. They’d have been better off donating the money to a cause she would loathe. Refugees or something equally against her principles.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a lot of people fail to realise is that her speech, mocking epileptics, Muslims, Greta.. this only makes the people that like her.. like her more. Everyone else knows that she’s deplorable.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Vile woman. Pair of posh boy wazzocks giving her airtime. And a pretty lame pay off for such an expensive, elaborate, time consuming prank. They’d have been better off donating the money to a cause she would loathe. Refugees or something equally against her principles.

I disagree. If there was any chance of her returning to mainstream media in the future with nicey-nicey toned-down vileness, it's gone now.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I disagree. If there was any chance of her returning to mainstream media in the future, it's gone now.

The way this country is heading? Don’t count on it. Look at Jade Goody, just as vile, just as racist...has a documentary made about her claiming she changed Britain for the better.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The way this country is heading? Don’t count on it. Look at Jade Goody, just as vile, just as racist...has a documentary made about her claiming she changed Britain for the better.

Hardly comparable - Hopkins the organ grinder, Goody the monkey.

(yes, I'm aware that Jade Goody's father was mixed-race, and no, I'm not using "monkey" as a racist slur)

D

Deleted member 22389

The poor woman died of cervical cancer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here