Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Katie Hopkins gets SUPER trolled

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Its been a bad week for Hatie Katie after being suspended from Twitter. Her week just got a whole lot worse. These guys are incredible and must have some serious time and money for these stunts. Also exposes what a vile human being Hopkins is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Her speech was horrible :(

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That acceptance speech she gave . Totally shocking some of the terminologies she used. Even for her just makes you feel physically sick that you can be so hateful towards people because of the colour of their skin or their religion.

Quite Barbaric really.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Scumbag is too kind for her*

*sorry, 'her' defines her as human, or even worthy of categorisation. Which she isn't**

**I await the usual right-wing circle-jerk brigade to claim otherwise

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If you stuck three tonnes of Daily Mail newspapers in a vat of water, then formed them into a human - she would be that human.

However, I'm sorry - but she speaks her mind and isn't afraid of the backlash. In an age of tip-toeing around people's feelings and saying what everyone wants to hear - I've a grudging respect for someone who says what she thinks, right or wrong. Yes, she's usually wrong - before you flame me.

As with everything, there's a middle ground. Recoiling with horror so hard you fall over and place the back of your hand on your forehead at anything which isn't the 'popular' viewpoint - and basically being a Katie Hopkins... Something inbetween would surely be a starting point for a decent debate?!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you stuck three tonnes of Daily Mail newspapers in a vat of water, then formed them into a human - she would be that human.

However, I'm sorry - but she speaks her mind and isn't afraid of the backlash. In an age of tip-toeing around people's feelings and saying what everyone wants to hear - I've a grudging respect for someone who says what she thinks, right or wrong. Yes, she's usually wrong - before you flame me.

As with everything, there's a middle ground. Recoiling with horror so hard you fall over and place the back of your hand on your forehead at anything which isn't the 'popular' viewpoint - and basically being a Katie Hopkins... Something inbetween would surely be a starting point for a decent debate?!

How an earth can you respect that pile of pooh she just spews hatred

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Speaking her mind, yes she has a right to that. But she can’t do so without vile abuse and lies, she’s an extremist essentially and you simply cannot debate with those. In a different age, a nobody Austrian corporal did the same. Coupled with the wrong social-economic conditions, she could have become extremely dangerous. We can’t get too complacent about such types, even if mocking in such spectacular ways appears to disarm them.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Everyone is entitled to their opinion obviously but when your views are so repugnant to the majority of people how can this be right?
When someone makes a career from deriding minorities I find it extremely worrying. I ask what else is she famous for other than being extremely right wing? What has she ever done before that would make her famous? Genuine question.

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
How an earth can you respect that pile of pooh she just spews hatred

I don't respect what she says, I respect the fact she has the balls (or lady curtains :shrug:) to says what she thinks, instead of what everyone says you ought to think. She is NOT right on 99% of what she says, but the fact she questions things I find admirable in today's society of 'I'd better not say what I think, or I'll get flamed - I'll just agree with the masses".

I will admit that I certainly don't follow her closely, so have no authority to judge her actions or evaluate her opinions.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Knocky's Nose;922665 However said:

Actually she doesn't speak HER mind . And she says exactly what she thinks everyone wants to hear. That was obvious from he foul mouthed rant of an acceptance speech because that what she was led to believe everyone in that room wanted to hear.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't respect what she says, I respect the fact she has the balls (or lady curtains :shrug:) to says what she thinks, instead of what everyone says you ought to think. She is NOT right on 99% of what she says, but the fact she questions things I find admirable in today's society of 'I'd better not say what I think, or I'll get flamed - I'll just agree with the masses".

I think in today’s society there are far more opportunities to say what you think to an audience, than ever before which people do (this BB as an example so I don’t see anything to be praised in her questioning things ...she’s earns good money in just typing something ‘shocking’..and she knows it imho ...I don’t see her as doing it for virtuous reasons

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think in today’s society there are far more opportunities to say what you think to an audience than ever before which people do (this BB as an example so I don’t see anything to be praised in her questioning things ...she’s earns good money in just typing something ‘shocking’..and she knows it imho ...I don’t see her as doing it for virtuous reasons

Then if you follow her more than I do, I will bow to your superior knowledge of her. As I've said - I don't know loads about the woman, but I just find the fact she's not scared of upsetting people and speaking her mind mildly admirable, even if her views are a load of toss - or utterly wrong.

As long as it makes people talk, and debate - even if it's to air the truth, surely that's not a bad thing?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I will admit that I certainly don't follow her closely, so have no authority to judge her actions or evaluate her opinions.

I understand the point you’re making, though I think you’re making a bit of a hash of it. But you can’t respect someone who’s argument is populated by outrageous lies and vile abuse that serves to harm normal, decent people. That’s not courage in your convictions. It’s a sociopath.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Then if you follow her more than I do, I will bow to your superior knowledge of her. As I've said - I don't know loads about the woman, but I just find the fact she's not scared of upsetting people and speaking her mind mildly admirable, even if her views are a load of toss - or utterly wrong.

As long as it makes people talk, and debate - even if it's to air the truth, surely that's not a bad thing?

I don’t follow her but considering the headlines she makes it’s not hard to get a pretty good idea of what she is all about..and I think we can both agree on that

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I understand the point you’re making, though I think you’re making a bit of a hash of it.

Fair enough - I was up at 4.30am this morning and off to work, didn't get home until 9.15pm - and am still at my keyboard at half past midnight.. As long as you get my point, I'll take the 'hash of it' and accept it. I'm tired. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here