Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter's father died?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Not sure what to make of this - I've looked and can't find anything else to corroborate, but it is from someone apparently in Birmingham and it'd be an odd thing to tweet if false.

[tweet]1222935192387702784[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad news if true and puts our angst over who Brighton might sign into sharp perspective. Tragic to lose both parents within a few months of each other.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If true, sincere condolences to the gaffer. Losing a parent is not a nice thing to go through and no doubt effects lots of things in the family for a while.

Thoughts with him and his family.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shit news :( Thoughts go out to our talented man in charge :(

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mine and my families thoughts go to him and his family tonight. To think he even took that press conference today knowing the news.
I bet he's at work Friday & Saturday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thoughts with Graham Potter and his family.

Please can we ALL get behind the man to get our club on the right track :bowdown:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Perhaps we could renew our support for him with a few verses of Graham Potter's Blue and White Army and chanting his name etc.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sad news if true and puts our angst over who Brighton might sign into sharp perspective. Tragic to lose both parents within a few months of each other.

Indeed. Mine died 3 months apart. It really doesn’t give you time to recover from the first and makes the second twice as bad.

Very much with GP at this sad time. He must be in pieces inside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here