Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bottle, belief and luck

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Thats all we need to beat West Ham . All lacking vs Bournemouth after Ramsdale made his lucky one handed save. Come on you blues !

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
From what I took from the bournemouth game, we need to blend our attacking and defending duties together better. Every time we went forward we looked exposed. It was almost as if we played with too much attacking confidence showing naivety when it came to the risks we were willing to take which got completely exposed when Bournemouth went on the counter. Maybe/hopefully it was a massive lesson learner which will save us in future games?

Not sure how you saw a lack of bottle or belief in that match? I guess I just can't read that sort of stuff as well as others, but the quality was definitely there, we just need to put a bit more brains into our play at times. Confident we have learnt from that game and will go into the West Ham game looking a lot more secure when going forward. Big win for us on its way

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
From what I took from the bournemouth game, we need to blend our attacking and defending duties together better. Every time we went forward we looked exposed. It was almost as if we played with too much attacking confidence showing naivety when it came to the risks we were willing to take which got completely exposed when Bournemouth went on the counter. Maybe/hopefully it was a massive lesson learner which will save us in future games?

Not sure how you saw a lack of bottle or belief in that match? I guess I just can't read that sort of stuff as well as others, but the quality was definitely there, we just need to put a bit more brains into our play at times. Confident we have learnt from that game and will go into the West Ham game looking a lot more secure when going forward. Big win for us on its way

I believe we have every reason to feel confident. A highly expectant home crowd, a manager not renowned for doing his homework.

We can get them on the counter.

OP was right, a bit of luck to go our way will certainly help. This will be another one of the games (about 80% of them) which will be decided on the narrow margins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And lids.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here