Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Farage: The Man Who Made Brexit (C4 pm)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Documentary just starting.

I voted Remain and don’t care for Farage mainly because he’s a bad winner, he doesn’t know when to stop boasting. Plus the flirting with wnkr Trump.

But this is his moment after 20 years of work, built from nothing.

Might give this a watch.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The flag waving nationalist bollocks in European Parliament I saw today was enough Farage for one day for my liking. Absolute embarrassment. Bad winner (along with the rest of those morons waving their little flags and disrupting parliament today), and doesn't know when to stop boasting, as you say.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The flag waving nationalist bollocks in European Parliament I saw today was enough Farage for one day for my liking. Absolute embarrassment. Bad winner (along with the rest of those morons waving their little flags and disrupting parliament today), and doesn't know when to stop boasting, as you say.

That was genuinely embarassing. Farage has no concept of irony though so he probably thought he was Billy Big Bollocks. Everyone know's he's a hypocritical tosser though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The programme isn’t bumming him up, really just a fly on the wall.

And he’s just done a long boast about his close ties to Trump and co.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
White House Farm is better viewing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
An opportunist ******** who made a career out of opposing the EU at every opportunity while trousering every single cash benefit the EU provided for MEP's at every opportunity.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
An opportunist ******** who made a career out of opposing the EU at every opportunity while trousering every single cash benefit the EU provided for MEP's at every opportunity.

The ultimate irony for Farage's supporters (not him he's far too clever) is that the future will see far more immigration from India, Pakistan, Africa etc...

But he always knew that...

I had a fascinating conversation with someone recently who voted Brexit because of the above very reason.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I will prefer to remember him as the man who lost to a dolphin when standing for election.

DtHPaWnWwAA-XKd.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will prefer to remember him as the man who lost to a dolphin when standing for election.
Was that one of the 6 or 7 times he lost a parliamentary election?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Of course Nige will taking his EU pension...

Its the least I deserve for all me and my family have been through

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The ultimate irony for Farage's supporters (not him he's far too clever) is that the future will see far more immigration from India, Pakistan, Africa etc...

But he always knew that...

I had a fascinating conversation with someone recently who voted Brexit because of the above very reason.

The person voted Brexit because they knew that it would unltimately increase non-European (non-white) immigration and that that would piss off Farage's racist supporters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here