Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Looks pretty tasty. Seems to be blessed with lightening pace and has the odd trick up his sleeve. Looks like the sort of fullback who'd suit our style. Background music could be worse too though admittedly needs some work

This video is a bit more focused on his defending:

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
trust brighton we struggle to score goals what do we do sign another defender ffs we have loads of defenders

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sure, we have a lot of them but beyond the regular starters, the quality of our depth at the back, mainly at wing back on both sides is not good enough. This kid looks promising and plays RWB where we really do lack strength in depth. Would fit seamlessly into a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 and push Montoya who has flattered to deceive at points this season. Young, English, could have a high resale value so fits into the mould of player we look at recruiting. Seems a bit more on the attacking side for a wing back but has a lot of time to learn. Not to mention better competition at RWB means we'll see Alzate play in midfield rather than as a defender.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Reckon he will sign an extension at Chelsea in the next couple of days !! Don't believe this kid would sign for us. Big talent.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Reckon he will sign an extension at Chelsea in the next couple of days !! Don't believe this kid would sign for us. Big talent.

He will know he'll get game time with how Potter has persisted with our other 2 young guns. We must be a very attractive club for hot prospects now.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

My immediate thought too.

This screams of a ploy by his agent to get a great new deal at Chelsea.

He’d be a good signing for us, but he’s another one of those ‘one for the future’. It is encouraging to see us making bids for players however.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
He will know he'll get game time with how Potter has persisted with our other 2 young guns. We must be a very attractive club for hot prospects now.
Try telling that to Taylor Richards or one of the ten zillion youngsters out on loan.

2 players in the first team fold of a team in a relegation scrap is probably unlikely to make us very attractive

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here