Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thinking more of a big man with great feet, good in the air and a real eye for goal (also brilliant at winning free kicks & pens). Maupay is doing great, but he doesn’t have Muzza’s all round attributes. But as stated on another thread Muzza at 26 years of age is a younger Raul Jiminez and that’s a £50m+ player.

Maupay got 28 goals in the Championship last year in a mid table side. Murray best season was 31 at promoted Palace.

Maupay close to Murray best ever PL season with us and much younger. I’d argue he is decent at winning fouls up the pitch.

By no means perfect but I honestly think Maupay is as close to how good Murray ever was - with more time on his side

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
A few clips from today. Absolutely love this kid. He's surprisingly strong for such a small fella.

LAMPTEY1.gif

LAMPTEY2.gif

LAMPTEY3.gif

LAMPTEY4.gif

LAMPTEY5.gif

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Good find. Wants to play which is even better. Mom for me today. Real desire and great ability as well.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The thought of Bruno giving him some 1to1 coaching at Lancing makes me feel very happy. With a mentor like that the sky's the limit for the kid.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have an irrational dislike for Cantwell so this was an enormously pleasing moment. I think it's his wafty hair and propensity for diving that grinds my gears. He's like a poor man's Grealish. Was delighted to see him sat on the pitch for ten minutes at the end today, looking sad. Great man-management from Farke: letting three of his players sulk outside after a crushingly disappointing defeat, rather than getting them all together and trying to build some confidence.

His double pony tail didn't do it for you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is really ****ing good isn't he.

Amazing strength for a 19 year old. Amazing pace. His movement is absolutely top drawer.
Someone will be along soon enough saying we should offload him. :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His first touch in the 3rd clip is utterly filthy. Bruno must love working with this kid.

It seems the recurring theme in Miffy's giff's which focus on x player being well lush, is Davy (get rid) Propper doing something a little audacious.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Cheers fella. He's not better than our previous number 2 is he? :ohmy:

I've either said it before, or at least thought it, but when I saw the lineup for the Leicester game and remembered he had the #2 shirt I thought that he has big boots to fill.

I've not been disappointed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loads of Chelsea fans on Twitter basically FURIOUS that they’ve let him go. Outstanding piece of business by the club. All reports/comments indicate he’s a really nice lad too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here