Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Man with van cost?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Hi,

What's a reasonable day rate for a 'man with van' service to help clear garden/large shed full of ceao/alleyway.

Thanks

NR

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
If it's any help from around 2009-2012 while living in London I used to have a big Luton van and would charge £20 an hour, plus an extra £12 an hour if an extra man was needed.

For trips that involved longer journeys outside London I'd quote by job to include fuel, wear and tear, food etc.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just get a rubbish removal firm in

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just get a rubbish removal firm in

I use Brighton Rubbish Solutions for clearing bathroom refurbishment waste, they're pretty reasonable

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9224643 said:
If it's any help from around 2009-2012 while living in London I used to have a big Luton van and would charge £20 an hour, plus an extra £12 an hour if an extra man was needed.

For trips that involved longer journeys outside London I'd quote by job to include fuel, wear and tear, food etc.

That is very reasonable

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hi,

What's a reasonable day rate for a 'man with van' service to help clear garden/large shed full of ceao/alleyway.

Thanks

NR

From where, to where and exactly what do you need moving or is it a dump run?

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depending where you are then some local councils also offer this service. Think ours last year was around £15 callout and then either charged by the 20 min block or per item if it was large items, whichever was cheaper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here