Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Countdown Conundrum: When Will RR SPROG?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey RR is nothing if not a maths boff and a trouper. Gestation period of an ELEPHANT. Currently about as wide as she is high. Seems determined to see her Countdown thing out til her waters break, probably on air. And good luck to her stand-in and to C4 when she (simple tap-in) takes C4 to court six months down the line for her post-maternity leave job back - even tho she'd shrewdly be far happier with the finacial settlement.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hasn’t she already given birth?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Blimey RR is nothing if not a maths boff and a trouper. Gestation period of an ELEPHANT. Currently about as wide as she is high. Seems determined to see her Countdown thing out til her waters break, probably on air. And good luck to her stand-in and to C4 when she (simple tap-in) takes C4 to court six months down the line for her post-maternity leave job back - even tho she'd shrewdly be far happier with the finacial settlement.

MyCountdownMeme.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Rachel has already had her baby. Rachel is proof that beauty and brains can sometimes go together. She has a great Twitter account too.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone know who her maternity cover is? I know they approached Vorderman to come back on loan and she turned them down.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Anyone know who her maternity cover is? I know they approached Vorderman to come back on loan and she turned them down.

I don't think they are replacing her while she on maternity leave. I believe they have been filming extra episodes to get ahead of themselves so Rachel won't miss any filming, which is probably why she seems to have been pregnant for the past 2 years.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Doubt if they will. Probably got a few more pre-recorded week's worth in the can; she's pretty fit so will probably recover quickly - plus she's got plenty to spare for child-care - so she'll soon be back in her new role as the nation's old men's favourite yummy mummy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here