Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] National Television Awards

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We are a nation of morons.

This - unbelievable.

Am I the only one who thinks David Walliams is not funny, a bit pathetic and generally just a prat?

Edit - obviously as an aside from the money he’s raised for charity.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This - unbelievable.

Am I the only one who thinks David Walliams is not funny, a bit pathetic and generally just a prat?

He has the capability to be funny, as his writing and earlier TV work shows, but he's rather hamstrung in his outlandishness by the social mores of prime time ITV.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Didn't they even win it when one of them was in a drying-out clinic and the pair of them were off our screens for most of the year?

Probably. There again, there's not a lot of competition really.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This - unbelievable.

I find him somewhat creepy and unsettling. If he wasn't rich and famous, I think he'd probably be some kind of sex offender.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I find him somewhat creepy and unsettling. If he wasn't rich and famous, I think he'd probably be some kind of sex offender.

I don't think that stops people.

I think of him as an example of my being out of step with current times. Clearly a lot of people must like the bloke. To me - he's a wrong 'un,

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
This - unbelievable.

No, no you’re not, a very strange individual is he, only capable of landing some of his jokes among his lovey audiences, as others have stated, I would not be at all surprised if, in years to come he gets rumbled for playing finger bobs in the shallow end.
As for the charity work... look no further than Saville..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, no you’re not, a very strange individual is he, only capable of landing some of his jokes among his lovey audiences, as others have stated, I would not be at all surprised if, in years to come he gets rumbled for playing finger bobs in the shallow end.
As for the charity work... look no further than Saville..

Two words. Lara. Stone. :drool:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He has the capability to be funny, as his writing and earlier TV work shows, but he's rather hamstrung in his outlandishness by the social mores of prime time ITV.

Probably me, but just thought Little Britain was a bit crap...... but no doubt it was popular

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here