Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah good on them, Woodward’s only just negotiated to buy a world class midfielder for £60 million tonight, the ******* is ruining their club, obviously.

Indeed.

A very far cry from the protest at Mellor.

What a bunch of self-entitled goons.

What do we want? Everlasting glory. When do we want it? Now, before I wet my pants :wanker:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Completely understandable.

Manchester United have only spent £611m on players in the last five years. Second highest net spend in the league.

Give me strength.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Idiots. But equally, complete hyperbole guaranteed.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Brighton fans: Adrift at the bottom of the whole league, ground sold with nowhere to go, points deduction, some protest leaders and local paper banned from the ground: Travel 300 miles to the Chairman's house to read poetry.

Man Utd fans: 5th in the league, still in the FA Cup having won their last match 6-0, through to the knockout stage in the Europa Cup, behind only City, the richest owners in the world on net spend this year: Attack the chief exec's house with flares.

Who wouldn't have every sympathy with their plight and believe their tactics to be reasonable and in proportion? They're Man Utd: They have to be competing for the title. After all, you can't spell entitlement without it.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Wow! I didn’t expect them to take the ‘build a bonfire’ chant so literally.

Their ‘fans’ have previous, I remember them turning up at Rio Ferdinand’s house and Wayne Rooney’s house when they were in contract negotiations trying to ‘persuade’ them to sign up for a few more years. Strange bunch the Mancs.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Brighton fans: Adrift at the bottom of the whole league, ground sold with nowhere to go, points deduction, some protest leaders and local paper banned from the ground: Travel 300 miles to the Chairman's house to read poetry.

Man Utd fans: 5th in the league, still in the FA Cup having won their last match 6-0, through to the knockout stage in the Europa Cup, behind only City, the richest owners in the world on net spend this year: Attack the chief exec's house with flares.

Who wouldn't have every sympathy with their plight and believe their tactics to be reasonable and in proportion? They're Man Utd: They have to be competing for the title. After all, you can't spell entitlement without it.

EE1EEF94-6456-40FD-8855-3C360B57A697.gif

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is holding a lit flare, whilst standing on public land, really ‘attacking’ someone’s house? Hardly the Alamo is it?

Still, twitter’s off and running so expect siege cannons to be cited by the morning.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Those manure fans are soooooooooo precious about their club.
I'm suprised the gathering of monobrows didn't go up in smoke as well :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Graffiti reported...can’t wait to see the spelling: “Wodwarrd owt”?!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Graffiti reported...can’t wait to see the spelling: “Wodwarrd owt”?!

Well, to be fair, the Goldstone was adorned with a wonderfully misspelt rendition of “Gritt believes Bellotti bullshit” for its last few months. (Can’t remember the exact typos).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
To Manchester Utd their drop from total domination to scraping around for 5th place and being inferior to both their neighbours and more importantly Liverpool is as dramatic for them as our battle with Archer.

Of course it’s not, but it is all about perspective, which these idiots don’t have.

They have no organisation and no aim. Ironically, the people that could organise them have probably left to form Utd of Manchester or are watching Salford now. The majority of fans should have got behind the anti-Glazer move then, but they were too busy suckling from the devil’s teat of success.

Now they just look pathetic. Except they are not. They will do something stupid and someone will get hurt. Only then will the realization that they still exist; they are one of the richest clubs in the world and they are entitled hit home.

Perhaps they should bother to read Build a Bonfire first before they start singing it. Then they can learn how fans can organise to look after their club.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Now, I don't know enough about this situation, but isn't this part of a wider protest against the Glazers, and the debt incurred from their takeover? Woodward facilitated that deal, and as such these protests are not particularly about results on the field. Although, much like the interesting West Ham thread, I'd suspect the natives wouldn't be as restless if they were doing better, and that the mickeys weren't having such a good season.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Sod all that. The ******** have nicked our bonfire song.

Did the protesters hire a fleet of coaches from London. Self-entitled ungrateful *****

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It’s all relative

If you are a club used to winning the league more than anyone else, winning countless cups, having world beaters like Beckham and Van Persia, Bobby Charlton, Georgie best , Eric cantona, et al, and then you lose the most successful manager in history...you try hard to replace him and fail miserably, employing managers who can’t replicate Ferguson’s success.

If I was a united fan, I would also be pretty pissed off knowing how my club has gone from one that dominates the game to one that seems to be losing direction and yes, lashing out on big players , but seeing so called superstars turn dogshite.

Having said all that in no way do I condone this action and some of the chants wishing death on him and his family is distasteful at the very minimum.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
To Manchester Utd their drop from total domination to scraping around for 5th place and being inferior to both their neighbours and more importantly Liverpool is as dramatic for them as our battle with Archer.

Of course it’s not, but it is all about perspective, which these idiots don’t have.

They have no organisation and no aim. Ironically, the people that could organise them have probably left to form Utd of Manchester or are watching Salford now. The majority of fans should have got behind the anti-Glazer move then, but they were too busy suckling from the devil’s teat of success.

Now they just look pathetic. Except they are not. They will do something stupid and someone will get hurt. Only then will the realization that they still exist; they are one of the richest clubs in the world and they are entitled hit home.

Perhaps they should bother to read Build a Bonfire first before they start singing it. Then they can learn how fans can organise to look after their club.

:clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here