Lyme Regis
The star of the show is undoubtedly Ken Jong, he is box office

Ken-Jeong-The-Masked-Singer-judge-ITV-series-2240645.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love this thread. I can enjoy the excitement of the reveal without actually having to watch the programme, which I would watch if I had the time. Great!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Here we go folks, it’s final time !!

My predictions are:

Queen Bee - Nicola Roberts
Hedgehog - Jason Manford
Octopus - Charlotte Church

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Here we go folks, it’s final time !!

My predictions are:

Queen Bee - Nicola Roberts
Hedgehog - Jason Manford
Octopus - Charlotte Church

Is this the last show?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Magnificent ending, Queen Bee was a worthy winner, fantastic voice even though I was rooting for hedgehog.

el punal

There really is no accounting for taste....

Box Office....

:mad:

I get it. that this is brain dead tv, no need to think, false smiles, crap jokes by old past their sell by date presenters....

Having said that, the BBC thing with Jason Manford on Saturday was equally depressing.

Makes me want to start drinking again on Saturdays just to get through that shite.....

I went upstairs and read a book, about depression...

Shoot me now, please

Talking Pictures TV are doing reruns of Sunday Night at the London Palladium. The trailers alone are enough for me to follow your advice. :shootself

P.S. I’m probably in a minority of one on this but I absolutely detest TV talent shows with a vengeance. Shallow, mind numbing, vacuous bollocks of the first order hosted, and, or, judged by “look at me, look at me, I’m so wonderful” f***wits that make me want to vomit.

You still can’t get away from it as, on a Monday morning for example, you may be sat next to some shallow, mind numbing, vacuous idiot on a bus, train or anywhere and they start spouting how f***ing wonderful so and so was on such and such a talent show. For FFS go away and leave me alone before my brain turns to mush!! :angry:

P.P.S. There, not a bad rant for a Sunday morning, eh? :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here