Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Masked SInger

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone worked out who Octopus is, me and Mrs Crodo are absolutely stumped on this one.

???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just saying, it’s been a loooong time since anyone saw José Izquierdo....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Will it last another series?

I've only glanced at it and I don't see the appeal.

We popped it on Saturday night, intending to have a brief "what's this shit?" look, and became utterly hooked.

I don't normally go for shitehouse Saturday night reality show music / dance things but this one got me.

It's celebrities singing. In ridiculous costumes. With nary a sob story or "lets laugh at this poor sod" audition in sight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Will it last another series?

I've only glanced at it and I don't see the appeal.

ITV already commissioned another series. It's great TV, the Chinese/American guy on the panel is box office.

We think Unicorn is darts player Deta Hedman, anyone worked out the others?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
ITV already commissioned another series. It's great TV, the Chinese/American guy on the panel is box office.

There really is no accounting for taste....

Box Office....

:mad:

I get it. that this is brain dead tv, no need to think, false smiles, crap jokes by old past their sell by date presenters....

Having said that, the BBC thing with Jason Manford on Saturday was equally depressing.

Makes me want to start drinking again on Saturdays just to get through that shite.....

I went upstairs and read a book, about depression...

Shoot me now, please

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I think Charlotte Church is a good shout, Chris Colfer is my bet for Unicorn.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This has to be the biggest load of tosh since Noel introduced Mr Blobby.
Don't know and don't care who the octopus is.
Dressing Teddy as a Tree was hilarious, Oh wait I don't watch it........

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’ve seen it briefly but I believe one of them is skin from skunk anansie.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you sure Giles went skiing as he told you? Just saying.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I don't watch any of this Saturday night guff I'm afraid. Obviously I'm judging it without ever watching more than a couple of snippets, but I'll stick with guff until persuaded otherwise.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't watch any of this Saturday night guff I'm afraid. Obviously I'm judging it without ever watching more than a couple of snippets, but I'll stick with guff until persuaded otherwise.

I now make a point of switching off any reality programme that starts running on my TV. I think that you are being very polite calling it guff

I saw this was on for the first time at the weekend and switched over expecting it to be a film, 10 seconds later and it was turned off :rolleyes:

There is obviously a very big market for this stuff, look at how many programmes like this are shown week in week out on prime time tv.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

We think Unicorn is darts player Deta Hedman, anyone worked out the others?

What makes you think that. Working it out for yourself or odds on regarding the general gossip of who is on the show? Like from an official list of maybes because I have never heard of her let alone recognising her singing voice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here