Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Masked SInger

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I now make a point of switching off any reality programme that starts running on my TV. I think that you are being very polite calling it guff

I saw this was on for the first time at the weekend and switched over expecting it to be a film, 10 seconds later and it was turned off :rolleyes:

There is obviously a very big market for this stuff, look at how many programmes like this are shown week in week out on prime time tv.

Same for me when it came out about a year ago here in the Colonies.

Can Octopus play left back?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This has got to be one of the worst shows ever.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
We popped it on Saturday night, intending to have a brief "what's this shit?" look, and became utterly hooked.

I don't normally go for shitehouse Saturday night reality show music / dance things but this one got me.

It's celebrities singing. In ridiculous costumes. With nary a sob story or "lets laugh at this poor sod" audition in sight.

Us too.

Bit disappointed on Saturday as I had no idea who Kelis was.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I think its that actor that played the baddie in Spiderman, the one with 8 arms.

WRONG AGAIN SWEENEY TOAD!

Dr Octopus has a mere six arms - two human, four mechanical. Not unlike his aquatic namesake, which of course has eight tentacles, but upon observation only uses the rearmost two as legs. They run about on the seabed using the two, with the other six pods used for opening cans of sardines and the like. So, 6 arms, 2 legs for both types of octopus - Spider-Man baddie and weird alien watery freak.

I can’t wait for the squid-based alternative, Dr Decapod, or something along those lines.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
WRONG AGAIN SWEENEY TOAD!

Dr Octopus has a mere six arms - two human, four mechanical. Not unlike his aquatic namesake, which of course has eight tentacles, but upon observation only uses the rearmost two as legs. They run about on the seabed using the two, with the other six pods used for opening cans of sardines and the like. So, 6 arms, 2 legs for both types of octopus - Spider-Man baddie and weird alien watery freak.

I can’t wait for the squid-based alternative, Dr Decapod, or something along those lines.

Fair play.
I really should have known better, schoolboy error, never have a stab in the dark on NSC.
Crodo, so disappointed, been waiting a few weeks for this thread, I was getting impatient.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nicola Roberts = Queen Bee
Jason Manford = Hedgehog
Denise Van Outen = Fox

Queen Bee said ‘these wings were made to fly’ as w clue last week which are Little Mix lyrics so I think it could be Suzy from Little Mix.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I thought the fox might be Sam Fox, and Queen Bee might be wor Cheryl.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
One of them is a Comedian

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Parents in law had it on on catch up on Sunday - first (and hopefully only) time I shall ever see it.
Complete and utter twaddle - the word "celebrity" is so misused these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here