Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Joke du Jour

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pete sits on the side of a hill with his Son, overlooking his hometown.

Son, you see all those houses down there? I built most of those. Lots of houses.But do they call me “Pete the house builder”.
Nope.

Son, you see all those paved driveways down there? Lots of driveways. I did most of those but do they call me “Pete the drive paver”?
Nope.

And you see the church down there? I tiled that roof. So many tiles. Do they call me “Pete the church roofer”?
Nope

But you shag ONE pig...

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd say he seemed so busy and had to learn so many skills it would be unlikely he'd have the time for any swine related sexual activity, I don't think it happened anyway, unless he was also the Prime Minister at some point?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If I had shagged a pig I doubt I'd be talking to my son about it. Seems an odd conversation to have with your kid. Also why isn't he discussing this with his daughter too?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's not clear WHO shagged the pig. Or indeed if it was metaphoric.

A lot of folk are involved in house building. So it's hard to gain a name for it. I'm guessing not that many shag pigs. So it follows.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There was a Greek who did this before him, built towns, marinas and churches but he was only remembered as a sheep shagger. I was told this in about 1980 :wink:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
"But you shag ONE pig ". That's appalling he seems to be suggesting that if his son commits an indecent act with a pig somehow the people of the town will respect the building work he has done! Surely it would it would have been a lot easier to put up an advertising board at the sites. Not sure Checkatrade have a box to tick " heard he shagged a pig " in response to the question ' how did you hear about this tradesmen? "

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I don’t buy it. I think he’s lying about the lot. A real builder ‘lays’ a drive. Then there’s the pig. If you have a fetish like that you’re going to struggle to stop at one... I know I did.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's true.

The video's been uploaded to Porkhub.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
David Cameron did everything in his power to make us forget, even ruining his career but what do we remember about him?

He built houses?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There was a Greek who did this before him, built towns, marinas and churches but he was only remembered as a sheep shagger. I was told this in about 1980 :wink:

Also there was Giuseppe a boatbuilder from Sicily who also required a similar nickname.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here