Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 x Groovy Gang will attend

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not many sold, all seats re-allocated to the corner.

1,850 now available, 180 left so only 1,670 sold, so where are all the "its not fair I can't get tickets" fans now then

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

1,850 now available, 180 left so only 1,670 sold, so where are all the "its not fair I can't get tickets" fans now then

Yes agreed - last year we had enough to get in the Steve Bull side bit I seem to recall - blinding sun but we somehow scraped a 0-0 I think I remember - was that Izzy’s brief recall? - at a very very slow pace!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I think a few of those moaning about not getting tickets have checked a map and realized Wolverhampton is north of London!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I hope the slow sales on this one bodes well for me getting tickets for Norwich away (I'm MyAlbion+)! Local game for me and have never been to Carrow Road before.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope the slow sales on this one bodes well for me getting tickets for Norwich away (I'm MyAlbion+)! Local game for me and have never been to Carrow Road before.

I think you will be ok, Norwich is probably third to Burnley and Everton as the worst away trip IMO, horrible journey and terrible ground for away supporters

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Completely gutted. One of my favourite away games, at a family function......
So that’s 3 down.....

Surprised we haven’t taken the whole allocation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I really cant believe this is not selling. Four hour drive or similar by train.
At West Ham all I heard was "I reckon I'll get a ticket for Spurs next season", well how about supporting the team a little bit further away?
PS I'm going but don't expect a result.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I really cant believe this is not selling. Four hour drive or similar by train.
At West Ham all I heard was "I reckon I'll get a ticket for Spurs next season", well how about supporting the team a little bit further away?
PS I'm going but don't expect a result.

It seems very odd this one is not selling. That said the teams hasn't had much luck on the road yet again and Wolves look strong so might put a few off. I'll be there, in hope rather than expectation.

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
Our poor sales for this game are embarrassing. A mate of of mine supports Wolves and apparently we're the 1st team all season who haven't taken the higher allocation. I genuinely don't understand why.... we took the full allocation last season when the football was turgid.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Our poor sales for this game are embarrassing. A mate of of mine supports Wolves and apparently we're the 1st team all season who haven't taken the higher allocation. I genuinely don't understand why.... we took the full allocation last season when the football was turgid.

Might be something to do with the nightmare that involves setting up the supposedly easy to do fan number account.

Simply gave up after a dozen attempts to call the club, so I now won't be a member at all next season, in fact I'm not even sure my £30 I paid for this season counts now seeing as Ive lost the ability to go online to purchase tickets, I doubt I'm alone experiencing this problem.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Actually it's nothing whatsoever to do with the above , i'll go with it's very nearly easter and it's going to rain .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

On another thread I said I think we would sell 2,000+ and that taking the smaller allocation was a bad idea. I got moaned at for it. Given that the smaller allocation is nearly sold out and there’s about a month until the game, I still think this and there will be a lot of fans who want to go that can’t.

Last season we took 2,700+ and this could also be a very important game.

And yes, taking 1,850 to Wolves is embarrassing, especially since we’ve only lost there about 3 times and won 7. Must be one of the best records we have at any ground.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
All normal seats gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here