Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] London to Brighton Walk.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I did this many moons ago sponsored by American Express, the finishing line was the Brighton side of Hassocks.
That night the Metropole was booked for the participants function, not many were dancing.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I will look out for you on the route. I volunteer for action challenge who run the event so have walked tulleys farm to brighton racecourse overnight for 5 years now. It's good fun

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I will look out for you on the route. I volunteer for action challenge who run the event so have walked tulleys farm to brighton racecourse overnight for 5 years now. It's good fun

I was loving it last time. But unfortunately my injury in feb stopped me finishing. Determined to complete it this time round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I´ve done a number of 50km walks, and the thought of doing 100 kms fills me with pain and dread. Long walks are fun, but ridiculously difficult!

My experience is that many underestimate just what is involved in walking 100km not just physically but mentally. I managed 62 km last weekend around london also with action challenge and pavement pounding becomes a real strain.

Stumpy Tim

My experience is that many underestimate just what is involved in walking 100km not just physically but mentally. I managed 62 km last weekend around london also with action challenge and pavement pounding becomes a real strain.

Absolutely. I´ve done a marathon and long walks/hikes. The Yorkshire Three Peaks was the hardest thing I´ve ever done. With a marathon, assuming you´ve trained the pain generally kicks in for the last half hour to hour. For a walk the pain kicks in at the same distance point, but time wise you still have hours left to go

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here