Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] City vs Fulham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How hard did Ream actually pull Jesus? Yes he went down like he’d been yanked hard, but was he?

Sorry, the ref is Kevin Friend so I am always looking for mistakes and big team advantage :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How hard did Ream actually pull Jesus? Yes he went down like he’d been yanked hard, but was he?

Sorry, the ref is Kevin Friend so I am always looking for mistakes and big team advantage :lolol:

Looked a forceful yank to me. :shrug:

Not sure you can blame the striker or the ref for that one.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Haven’t seen the incident, but regardless of this I genuinely believe he is the worst referee in the PL.

Obviously I am aware Dean, Moss, Madley push him close.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
nothing wrong with that decision, he impeded him.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looked a forceful yank to me. :shrug:

Not sure you can blame the striker or the ref for that one.

Fair enough, he did go down like he’d been grabbed really hard and I wasn’t convinced he had. No argument with the penalty though so pretty irrelevant probably

Fulham getting totally outclassed

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Haven’t seen the incident, but regardless of this I genuinely believe he is the worst referee in the PL.

Obviously I am aware Dean, Moss, Madley push him close.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven’t forgotten his total bias in the game against Liverpool last year where he gave every decision to Liverpool and allowed himself to be conned by Salah for the penalty.

He allowed Bournemouth to foul us at will on Tuesday too without booking them

Tosser

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
2-0.

This could turn out to be one of the biggest victory margins for years.

Poor Fulham. You have to feel sorry for their travelling fans. A friendly club.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fair enough, he did go down like he’d been grabbed really hard and I wasn’t convinced he had. No argument with the penalty though so pretty irrelevant probably

Fulham getting totally outclassed

Ruined the game though. I had thought they'd changed the rule where you didn't get the double punishment of red card and a pen?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I hate billy no mates as much as everyone, but if the defender made no attempt to play the ball, even he had no choice but to send him off

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ruined the game though. I had thought they'd changed the rule where you didn't get the double punishment of red card and a pen?

Good point but you are talking about the most biased to the top six referee in the League

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fulham now 60/1....worth a punt? [emoji23]

Edit. Now 1000/1 [emoji3]

If this wasn’t so one sided I’d be tempted to put £1 on at those odds!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is Phil 'Forgotten' Foden allowed onto the pitch for this one?

Remember Pep praising our approach after the game earlier this season, and idly wondering if a loan of young Foden to the Albion might one day transpire.

But then I'd forgotten that he generally gets a couple of minutes a season playing time in the FA Cup, before being locked back in the cupboard for another six months or so, so that's a non-starter.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Only if the defender was trying to play the ball.

This match...an utter waste of time having it on live, even before the penalty/red card.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fulham are defending well to keep it at two. But this is turgid stuff now.

Might turn over for the World Bowls final though. Always humbling to see the champion and see what it means to them in a sport with not much money. The winner's cheque isn't too shabby though - about £50k. Still a skilful game to hold your nerve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here