Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fran Cosgrove

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I think you're doing him a disservice. True his main attribute is his strenght, he's as strong as an ox, but he's also got a good touch and can link play. He's only 23 so got a lot of improving still to do but he's probably a better player than Murray was at that age and in a similar mould.

Not at all, I do watch a fair amount of spl and I do like him as a player, but feel he would be constantly penalised for his physicality which is a major part of his game. Like you say he’s got a good touch, holds the ball well and links up play, a proper traditional target man.

But he is very strong and physical and also bar Celtic and Rangers he’s also playing against defenders that are mid table Championship to upper League 1 standard.

Edouard on the other hand..... some say he’s better than Dembele and I would agree in some aspects, but Celtic would want a fair whack for him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not at all, I do watch a fair amount of spl and I do like him as a player, but feel he would be constantly penalised for his physicality which is a major part of his game. Like you say he’s got a good touch, holds the ball well and links up play, a proper traditional target man.

But he is very strong and physical and also bar Celtic and Rangers he’s also playing against defenders that are mid table Championship to upper League 1 standard.

Edouard on the other hand..... some say he’s better than Dembele and I would agree in some aspects, but Celtic would want a fair whack for him.

Now he would be good...

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
A Paul Clark type? Yes, please!

Ah, The Tank. Sort of player to loath your opponents having and love in your own team. Used to enjoy watching him play.

Would be sent off every time he played these days though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
£5m offer submitted by Stoke, Aberdeen holding out for £7m.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fran Cosgrove

One of those weird names, like Channing Tatum, where yer average person would be hard pushed to say what their sex is, let alone what their job is.

Yep, I thought it was a Doris and Crodo was on another :fishing: mission

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here