Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fran Cosgrove

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the in form strikers in Britain this season, scored an incredible 21 goals already this season and it isn’t even February yet. Strong rumours of interest from Championship and EPL clubs and whilst our name has not been directly mentioned I’d be surprised if we’re not at least looking.

He’s playing for Aberdeen on Sky Sports Football at the moment against St Mirren, expect he’d be available for the 5-6m bracket.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I know I normally stick up for Scottish football, but his record in England before moving to Aberdeen is quite underwhelming.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
He is a complete thug - wouldn't want him anywhere near the Amex !

A very large number of his goals were penalties !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I’ve watched him today, a real handful, no defender would enjoy playing against him. Doesn’t give defenders a moments peace, any player who is on course for 30 goals in an SPL season not from the old firm must have something about them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fran Cosgrove

One of those weird names, like Channing Tatum, where yer average person would be hard pushed to say what their sex is, let alone what their job is.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
_51822641_byghi010413097.jpg

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
According to Google and Wiki, yes he was in Westlife. You don't think I'd have known anything about him if I hadn't Googled it, do you?

Suggest you google again

As my google search brings him up as a night club owner, reality TV show wannabe and a Westlife BODYGUARD

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Suggest you google again

As my google search brings him up as a night club owner, reality TV show wannabe and a Westlife BODYGUARD

Probably sounded as good as the rest of them anyway.

You surely don't think I was interested enough in Westlife to read the whole of it - 'former member........Westlife' - that was enough to lose interest!

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Would do well in the Championship as he’s a big physical lump of a striker, but would probably struggle in the Prem where the slightest touch ends up being given as a foul.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would do well in the Championship as he’s a big physical lump of a striker, but would probably struggle in the Prem where the slightest touch ends up being given as a foul.

I think you're doing him a disservice. True his main attribute is his strenght, he's as strong as an ox, but he's also got a good touch and can link play. He's only 23 so got a lot of improving still to do but he's probably a better player than Murray was at that age and in a similar mould.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Sandaza went to Scotland and banged in shit loads of goals, it’s a tinpot league 20 goals is nothing up there. If Knockhaert had ever played for Celtic in his prime they would be asking £80m and lording him Barcelona

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only striker worth having from the SPL is Odsonne Edouard.

Even 37 year old Jermain Defoe is joint second highest scorer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here