Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we go down will it be self inflicted ?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I get pissed at the fact that every season so far we are always flirting with relegation, one season it will happen.
My football bets this season will all be paid for if we don't get relegated.
Because we got so close last season I got good odds betting against it for this season, after the last game of last season.
We survive I am still in profit, we go down all losses.
I will always be a supporter, but prefer it when the betting system and team works for me.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The journey to the PL was far more exciting than actually being here. It’s never a level playing field with the state of the refs favouritism’s towards the top sides. You need to spend zillions just to compete and even then your really just signing average players. Saying that don’t think we will go down.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
The journey to the PL was far more exciting than actually being here. It’s never a level playing field with the state of the refs favouritism’s towards the top sides. You need to spend zillions just to compete and even then your really just signing average players. Saying that don’t think we will go down.

If you don’t look to strengthen you are in trouble.
If you are not looking to strengthen in the transfer window when your side is struggling - then you are fighting with fire!
Frankly - we are looking like a club that is not bothered in trying to stay up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As we are now with still plenty of points to play for if we slip through the net ,will it be because of to much tinkering for example score a goal then you do not start next game ,players out of position just trying to be too clever etc to try and out think the opposition .If we get relegated it will be worse IMO if it could have been avoided .If we are just not good enough that`s fair enough there is no easy games, personally i think we have to have our best available team for every game now.

No ifs, no buts, a very big fxxking yes.

Appointment of a young manager with little English football experience, let alone PL nous. Good guy with lots of promise but always a gamble. Lack of top quality striker for about 5 years and a failure to acquire a proven version. Yes, completely self inflicted. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you don’t look to strengthen you are in trouble.
If you are not looking to strengthen in the transfer window when your side is struggling - then you are fighting with fire!
Frankly - we are looking like a club that is not bothered in trying to stay up.
I think they are bothered just don’t think there is much in the transfer kitty. We don’t sell so can’t re invest.

HBoi

May 15, 2019
Hampshire
The 3rd active Palace troll on the board just now along with [MENTION=38177]Anya1000[/MENTION] and [MENTION=38351]HBoi[/MENTION].

Mod's, please nuke these cnts.

I'm not a Palace fan just because I hold a few controversial opinions. HBoi doesn't stand for Homesdale Boy it stands for Henry Brand (which is my name. I've been to Brighton v : Saints, Everton (which was insane) , Lcfc , Norwich and im going to out next three as well. I can provide you with photographic evidence if you'd like.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Don’t think potter has done anything wrong other than sticking with Webster and now he has no choice with Duffy and burn injuries.

Miracle we have got the number of points we have so far under hughton I really don’t think we’d even have ten points by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I think they are bothered just don’t think there is much in the transfer kitty. We don’t sell so can’t re invest.

Reason we don’t sell is because nobody is interested in what we have, that would bring in big money
How many bids have we turned down recently?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Selling Andone and Locadia, not replacing them.

Pinning all hopes on Maupay.

If this stays the same and we go down then yes, it will be entirely self inflicted.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It feels like Tony B is either delusional at the squads competitiveness or he's quite happy to drop down a division because this has quite frankly been a shocking season on the transfer front.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
If we go down it's because seventeen teams have gained more points, it happens.

To slate the board and coaching staff is simply ridiculous. I'm sure that behind closed doors they have been doing everything possible to keep us up. Maybe TB's pockets are not as deep as some think and we simply haven't got the cash to spend big.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here