Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the sun collapses approx 7 billion years

Votes: 52 47.7%
  • Next time we lose to Palace

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i’ve just placed my first ever bet at a bookies. He was offering odds of 50000/1 that it will have ended by 31.12.2120. Just too good to ignore for me.

only caveat was that the bet was not transferable to anyone else.

he gave me a huge friendly smile when i placed £500 bet. Don’t see what he’s got to be so happy about, can’t wait to see his face when i pick up my winnings.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Vogons?

Why, has the Hubble telescope spotted a Vogon Constructor Fleet?

vogon.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Far more likely is climate change will create anarchy and the collapse of much civilisation leading to billions dying. But nah, species will survive. The Rich Criminal species anyway, which will make for a delightful survivors society so I hope I go in the primary explosion!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
According to weather boffins the house i now live in will be long gone under water due to rising sea levels in just 50 years ! unfortunately the kids will have to visit in full scuba gear to enjoy their inheritance .

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
In the second second of forever
I thought of the pair of broken shades lying on the tarmac

In the first and final second of forever
I thought of the long past that had led to now
And never... never... never... never

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The world will end when the solar system ends, along with all the other planets; I'm glad most people realised that. There is this though currently this incredible human arrogance that the end of humanity is also the same as the end of the world. If you think that: bad news. If we wipe ourselves out by making the planet uninhabitable for ourselves the sun will still rise and the world will go on turning. Indeed new species will probably evolve that will thrive in the new environment. Fighting climate change is not 'saving the planet', it's only saving our own sorry arses.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Far more likely is climate change will create anarchy and the collapse of much civilisation leading to billions dying. But nah, species will survive. The Rich Criminal species anyway, which will make for a delightful survivors society so I hope I go in the primary explosion!

What’s that got to do with the end of the world?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pop

The end

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks
Considering you have me on ignore, you taking time out from your busy ignore schedule to not ignore me after all is a step in the right direction for your recovery.

Well, that’s you on ignore then ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve booked that restaurant ready. You know the one ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Less than a thousand years for humankind. We're a plague to this planet.
Earth will flourish once we're gone. Animals will claim back the planet and several billions of years will pass before our sun swallows up half the solar system and then wipes out the other half going supernova.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
There have been advanced civilizations on this this planet before now but they have been wiped out by natural forces like superflares from the sun or asteroid strikes knocking us off our normal orbit causing ice-ages etc.

No doubt enough people will survive to continue the human race and pass down stories of floods and arks to keep the memories alive.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The world itself, possibly the 7 billion years as stated.
Human domination of the planet, about 1000 years I would say, once all resources and alternatives have been exhausted.
Wars would have taken their toll as well.
Could be a bit less if an asteroid strikes of course.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
There have been advanced civilizations on this this planet before now but they have been wiped out by natural forces like superflares from the sun or asteroid strikes knocking us off our normal orbit causing ice-ages etc..

Yeah, ok.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
To be specific April 20, year 12053. My guess is that it will be a huge asteroid that pushes the earth off it's orbit and the planet will eventually freeze solid in a sunless outer space between galaxies. The end for me is when the last life is gone on the earth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here