Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To bother Paul Barber at the cinema or not last night.....

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Stood next to Barber and his wife and I think father-in-law at the queue at the Marina to watch '1917' last night.....(don't bother watching the film if you are thinking about it, it's pants)

Do I ask him about signings? Or leave him alone as he's off duty? In the end thought, "Nah, not the right place, he's off duty."

Am I the only one here who thinks that, or do you lot think he's fair game at anytime to talk Albion matters?

P.S. Paul if you are reading this, dress your age...….you are not 30 anymore :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So what was so inappropriate about the way he was dressed?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stood next to Barber and his wife and I think father-in-law at the queue at the Marina to watch '1917' last night.....(don't bother watching the film if you are thinking about it, it's pants)

Do I ask him about signings? Or leave him alone as he's off duty? In the end thought, "Nah, not the right place, he's off duty."

Am I the only one here who thinks that, or do you lot think he's fair game at anytime to talk Albion matters?

P.S. Paul if you are reading this, dress your age...….you are not 30 anymore :wink:

Is there any need to be that insulting? What were YOU wearing? Are you some sort of style guru?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
No doubt he still found time to reply to an aggrieved fan about the price of the vegan sausage roll whilst munching through a reasonable £7.99 bucket of Popcorn

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought the film got good reviews?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The correct answer was to whip out your phone and send him an email.

You’d have had a response long before you took your seats to watch the film.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
You should have said to him " I was gonna talk to you about the Albion but as I'm gonna conclude this film is shit, Ive decided I don't know what the hell I'm talking about"!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is there any need to be that insulting? What were YOU wearing? Are you some sort of style guru?

ru.PNG

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Other than, “Hello, my name’s Ninja and I wouldn’t know a decent film of it stapled my left bollock to a leopard” what would you have said to him?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You should have suggested he would have been better off resting his eyes when taking a brief time out from the endless hours of watching striker showreels.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
..(don't bother watching the film if you are thinking about it, it's pants)

I can’t believe or trust anything you say after this pearl of wisdom.

You should have said to him " I was gonna talk to you about the Albion but as I'm gonna conclude this film is shit, Ive decided I don't know what the hell I'm talking about"!

Well I sort of agree with the OP. It wasn't pants, it was artistically watchable but it wasn't great movie, IMO of course. I don't think it deserves the rave reviews it's getting, I got the feeling the whole way through it was a set of cliched vignettes strung together.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

If he was dressed badly you should have told him

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I suppose [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] ushered the Barber tribe to their seats???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here