Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Silent Witness..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve jus5 watched 2 episodes with my wife - a fan - before she told me to f.uck off.

It is so bad it’s funny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You are a crap " Silent Witness", you are not supposed to blag about how bad it is... doh !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I liked it with the Irish woman, although it was a bit dark, with her mad racist 'mammy'.

I preferred that other forensic series with Trevor Eve.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It should've finished ages ago, I've given up on this series from the first episode, very dire
Next they'll be wheeling in Quincy as a guest witness :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I liked it with the Irish woman, although it was a bit dark, with her mad racist 'mammy'.

I preferred that other forensic series with Trevor Eve.

Trevor Eve as Boyd was superb in Waking the Dead, an aggressive mentalist.

Remember him as Eddie Shoestring ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yes, indeed. I heard he got a bit " up himself " after Shoestring and he did not get much work for many years until Waking the Dead.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Such naysayers.

If you can't love the credibility of a bog trotter pathologist also being an air crash expert then there really is no hope.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Yes, I remember Eddie Shoestring. Was quite enjoyable and a bit different for its time.
I got a bit fed up with Boyd in Waking the Dead. His ranting became very boring and predictable. Don't know how Grace put up with him.:mad:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The plane crash scene in the first of the current series of Silent Witness was like a 40’s film set. Stopped watching then, but my wife is still loving it and watching them all :shrug:

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
The plane crash scene in the first of the current series of Silent Witness was like a 40’s film set. Stopped watching then, but my wife is still loving it and watching them all :shrug:

Is the old stuff any better? I have never watched it before but there is loads on BBC iplayer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the old stuff any better? I have never watched it before but there is loads on BBC iplayer.

As HWT said the early ones with the Irish woman are the best imo. Current stuff is marginally better than Midsomer Murders imo

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
As HWT said the early ones with the Irish woman are the best imo. Current stuff is marginally better than Midsomer Murders,

"The Irish Woman" (Amanda Burton) was more recently in White House Farm as the mother and one of the murder victims of Jeremy Bamber so found herself being examined on the autopsy slab instead of the one doing the examining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here