Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 4th round weekend

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Weren't we linked with Jason Cummings when we were in the Championship about three years ago? How is he a substitute for a mid-table League One side? He looks class with his finishing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I turned over at 0-2. Unbelievable comeback, we could do with a dose of that belief and spirit over the next few weeks.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The law of averages surely should see one competitive FA Cup match today.

I honestly think Shrewsbury can give Liverpool a surprise and maybe take the lead or get a replay. And no, I haven't been drinking! If Klopp plays the kids, they could get roughed up a bit. Team news will be absolutely vital.

Why didn't I put any money on a replay? :shootself

Games like that make me love the FA Cup though. :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good for Shrewsbury, I remember us playing them, years ago at the Goldstone, memories eh :)

They used to have a guy sitting in a coracle to collect balls that went into the River Severn when they were at Gay Meadow, great days

498D4F75-DA48-4B3B-B8BD-A9705D7BD14D.jpeg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Don't believe it. Watched Man City then Man Utd and then Liverpool. At 0:2 decided it was another one sided game and turned over. Missed the best game!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A strong Bournemouth side at home being run ragged by a changed Arsenal side.
0-2 already and Bournemouth, at the moment are dreadful.

Bmuff at Dean Court have been a nightmare for clubs like Arsenal in their PL stint. But not this season. They’ve become just another basement club, albeit gaining their relegation home 3 points against us.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Bmuff at Dean Court have been a nightmare for clubs like Arsenal in their PL stint. But not this season. They’ve become just another basement club, albeit gaining their relegation home 3 points against us.

Yes that was my point.
Either they only played well against us or we really did collapse after being totally in charge for 30 minutes.
Either way my piss is boiling, Bournemouth are slightly better 2nd half but Arsenal are in total charge.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't forget Bournemouth didn't even have their first choice centre back playing against us, as he had been sent off against Norwich.

It still gives me the shits thinking about how we capitulated so feebly against their shower of shit, and it's why I'm genuinely worried about relegation now. Any team finishing below Bournemouth is going down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't forget Bournemouth didn't even have their first choice centre back playing against us, as he had been sent off against Norwich.

It still gives me the shits thinking about how we capitulated so feebly against their shower of shit, and it's why I'm genuinely worried about relegation now. Any team finishing below Bournemouth is going down.

And Villa second half. We abandoned closely marking their only game changer. Didn’t heed the oh so obvious warnings.

Naive. We need to wake up fast.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Klopp and his team will NOT be doing Shrewsbury the courtesy of turning up for the replay. Not even Klopp himself.

"I have said to the boys already, two weeks ago, that we will have a winter break, so it means we will not be there – it will be the kids who play that game". Klopp was asked whether he would be in attendance, to which he confirmed he would not be present, with Neil Critchley in his place.

Classy.
Sorry, not classy. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here