Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 4th round weekend

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Currently watching Brentford v Leicester. Not a bad match. I wish the Bees had selected a stronger side though. Can see Leicester winning comfortably in the second half.

Interesting to hear from Dean Smith at half-time. Thinks Jack Grealish can get in the England squad while staying there. Looking to bring in a top striker before the end of January. We'll see........as much as I hate them they'll have enough quality to stay up unfortunately IMO.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Currently watching Brentford v Leicester. Not a bad match. I wish the Bees had selected a stronger side though. Can see Leicester winning comfortably in the second half.

Interesting to hear from Dean Smith at half-time. Thinks Jack Grealish can get in the England squad while staying there. Looking to bring in a top striker before the end of January. We'll see........as much as I hate them they'll have enough quality to stay up unfortunately IMO.

Good match, Brentford really organised and played some great stuff.... Interesting listening to Dean Smith at the end talking about the set up at the club and how good the 2 sporting directors they have are.......

If Brentford don't go up, wouldn't mind those fellas over Winstanley. Keep making pretty good transfer hits.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good match, Brentford really organised and played some great stuff.... Interesting listening to Dean Smith at the end talking about the set up at the club and how good the 2 sporting directors they have are.......

If Brentford don't go up, wouldn't mind those fellas over Winstanley. Keep making pretty good transfer hits.

Did you see the chart of profits earned on players they have brought in and then sold on? Very impressive. Looks like they are not missing Maupay too much and pocketed about 18 million!

Isn’t their Chairman in the same ballpark for wealth as TB too? A club going places I think. New ground next season as well.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
West Ham losing at home to WBA.

That has to be good for us next week - as well as a couple of red cards to key players!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
West Ham managing one shot at goal at home to ten men.

Liverpool next for them before the big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fantastic result for Oxford United. I've never particularly liked them as a club or their fans but well done to them.

The replay guaranteed to be on TV. Hopefully BBC snap it up rather than the Spuds game again and a nice, new, cosy studio for Lineker and his pals. Oxford v Newcastle is what the FA Cup is all about.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
[tweet]1221094498169688064[/tweet]

There's ten days until the replay. If Cardiff City fans were guilty of those offences then the FA should throw the club out of the FA Cup and make an example of those two types of abuse. That would send out the strongest warning possible that it has no place whatsoever in football.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There's ten days until the replay. If Cardiff City fans were guilty of those offences then the FA should throw the club out of the FA Cup and make an example of those two types of abuse. That would send out the strongest warning possible that it has no place whatsoever in football.

Agree totally :thumbsup:

They could've got the Welsh dialect all mixed up, when slagging off tinpot ???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The law of averages surely should see one competitive FA Cup match today.

I honestly think Shrewsbury can give Liverpool a surprise and maybe take the lead or get a replay. And no, I haven't been drinking! If Klopp plays the kids, they could get roughed up a bit. Team news will be absolutely vital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here