Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Doctor, Doctor Jokes

el punal

After a frustrating week being an Albion I thought I’d lighten the mood with some “humour”. :ohmy:

A man goes to the doctor with a problem.
Man : Doctor, I think I’ve got a golf ball stuck up my bottom.
Doctor : Drop your trousers and pants, bend over and I’ll have a look . . . mmm, yes, it seems to have gone up a fairway.

Same man, same doctor!
Man : Doctor, I think I’ve got a lettuce stuck up my bottom.
Doctor : Drop your trousers and pants, bend over and I’ll have a look . . . mmm, yes, I can see the tip of an Iceberg.

Another man, another doctor.
Man : Doctor, my penis is shaped like a rocket.
Doctor : Really! How extraordinary. Well, get it out and let me examine it . . . . goodness me, it certainly is shaped like a rocket. Tell me, what does your wife make of it?
Man : Oh, she’s over the moon!

Right, I’ll get my coat, I think the pub’s open. :drink:

P.S. Feel free to continue with your own contributions! :mad:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• 8D6A1EF2-C350-4809-AB1F-6674B9C7A29C.jpeg
    8D6A1EF2-C350-4809-AB1F-6674B9C7A29C.jpeg
    729.6 KB · Views: 252

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doctor doctor, why do people keep ignoring me?

:tumble::tumble::tumble:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A bloke went to the doctors complaining of hearing strange voices coming from his pants. The doc said 'ignore them, they're talking bollocks'.

When the doctors go on strike, I hope they don't waste their time making signs and placards as the only people who'll be able to read them are pharmacists

I went for my first prostate examination today.

The doc gave me the :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
From Peter Kay/Dave Spikey

Doctor - I have a steering wheel in my pants.

Is it painful?

It's driving me nuts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doctor Doctor How do I stop my nose from running?

Stick your foot out and trip it up

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A doctor walked into a bank to sign a cheque. Searching inside his pocket, he pulled out a rectal thermometer. "B○llocks" said the doctor. "Some ars€hole's got my pen!"

el punal

An old dear goes to the doctor’s.

“ Ooh! Doctor.” she says “ I’ve got terrible wind but the funny thing is it doesn’t smell and it doesn’t make any noise. In fact I’ve already gone ten times since being here.”

“ Right then,” says the doctor “ I’ll prescribe you some pills. Come back in two weeks time and let me know how you get on.”

After two weeks she returns to see the doctor.

“ So how have you got on?” inquires the doctor.

“ Well,” says the old dear, “ I’ve still got wind, it doesn’t make any noise but now it smells something awful.”

“ I see.” says the doc, “ well the pills have sorted out your nasal passage, now let’s do something about you hearing.”

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Tommy Cooper classics

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind?
So he gave me a kite.

I went to the Doctors the other day, and he said, 'Go to Bournemouth, it's great for 'flu.
So I went, and I got it.'

A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.
'The doctor said, 'It's old age.'
The woman said, 'I want a second opinion.
'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'

A man walked into the doctor's,
The doctor said 'I haven't seen you in a long time'
The man replied, 'I know I've been ill'.

A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'.
The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A young couple were sunning themselves on a nudist beach when a wasp buzzed into the woman's vagina. The girl started screaming "Oh my God, help me, there's a wasp inside me!"
The boyfriend quickly covered her with his jacket, carried her to the car and raced to the hospital where he explained the situation. After examining her, the doctor realized that the wasp was in too deep to be reached. The doctor thought for a moment and said "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if the young sir would permit."
The boyfriend agreed that he willing to do whatever it took to get the wasp out. The doctor said, "Okay, what I suggest you do is rub some jam over the top of your penis and insert it into your young lady. When you feel the wasp getting closer to the tip, withdraw it and the wasp should hopefully follow it out."
The boyfriend agreed, but was so upset and nervous that he was unable to rise to the occasion.
"If neither of you object, I could give it a try," suggested the doctor.
The boyfriend nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, yes, whatever, please just get on with it!"
The doctor quickly undressed, dipped his penis in jam and mounted the woman. Her boyfriend watched with alarm as the doctor began thrusting forcefully and showed no signs of pulling out.
The boyfriend, at this point, suddenly became very annoyed and shouted: "Now, wait a minute, what the hell do you think you're doing?"
"Change of plan," gasped the doctor. "The wasp is in too deep. I'm going to try to drown the little f*cker."

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Man: Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking that I’m a dry crumbly biscuit.
Doctor : You’re crackers!
Man: Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking that I’m a pair of curtains.
Doctor : Pull yourself together, man!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Doctor Doctor I can't stop singing the green green grass of home
Sounds like Tom Jones syndrome
Is it common?
Well, It's not unusual.....

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Doctor doctor, I keep thinking I'm a moth,
Ok, why did you come here for help?
Well I saw your light on and.....

Doctor doctor, I've got custard in one ear and blamanche in the other...
Oh dear, I'm afraid you're a trifle deaf.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A Paramedic was quickly on the scene after a nasty car crash on a busy Essex Road. As he approached a young lady who was trapped in the car, she shouted,
"I think I'm losing a lot of blood."
The Paramedic said, "Where are you bleeding from?"
She said, f*****g Billericay."

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
A woman was in a coma. She had been in it for months.
Nurses were in her room giving her a bed bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor whenever she touched her there.
They tried it again and sure enough, there was definite movement.
They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, 'As crazy as this sounds, maybe a little 'Oral sex' will do the trick and bring her out of the coma.'
The husband was sceptical, but they assured him that they would close the curtains for privacy.
The husband finally agreed and went into his wife's room.
After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat-lined, no pulse, no heart rate. The nurses run back into the room.
"What happened!?" they cried.
The husband said, 'I'm not sure, I think she choked.'

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Man: Doctor, Doctor, I keep thinking I'm a dog
Doctor: OK, let's take a look at you, get up on the couch
Man: I'm not allowed on the couch

Doctor: How long have you felt this way?
Man: Ever since I was a Puppy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large.
She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.
She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed.
Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"
"Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself."
"Who is the third rose from?" she asked.
"Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here