brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
25 years ago today! 2A15B690-534B-4B43-A42A-BE14B53C2E41.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
When presented with appalling racism and intimidation, it’s no wonder that someone finally turned round to the 13,000 bullies and took them on.

Well done Eric, you stuck up for everything that is right.

Legend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We were discussing this the other day. Nine month ban and 120 hours community work

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The Del & Rodney tribute act in the top left corner look suitably shocked, but the very poor Uncle Albert looks less impressed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Del & Rodney tribute act in the top left corner look suitably shocked, but the very poor Uncle Albert looks less impressed.

Joey from friends has his hand on is mouth in startlement.

Could he have put it there earlier in reaction to the horrific volley of vile abuse aimed at Eric by some fat Neanderthal as he bounded past rows and rows of similarly simple people, down the steps to confront Cantona face to face. (Or foot to face as it transpired)!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Still... 25 years ago... blimey!

Amazing to think that those two young lads in the picture are now...

...Arsenal fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whatever happened to The Hooligan?

8 April 2011

The Crystal Palace fan kicked by Eric Cantona in 1995 has been found guilty of punching the coach of his son's football team in south-east London.

Matthew Simmons, of Kynaston Avenue, Thornton Heath, south-west London, bore a five-year grudge against Stuart Cooper for excluding his son from the team, Kingston Crown Court heard.

Simmons has previous convictions for public order offences, assault and a caution for common assault.

Earlier Simmons addressed the judge to offer mitigation on behalf of himself.

He said: “I accept the guilty verdict. I will make sure I will never come before these courts ever again.”

He told the judge he has now got a full-time job with the Territorial Army, and he hopes to be deployed.

He added: “It will be at the mercy of this court, and it will be my very, very last chance to do something with my life.”

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Love to see the Man Utd fans in the home end too [emoji23]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Handful of United fans seem to be in the home end in that photo. Surprised the lad hasn't got a "Cantona can I have your shirt?" sign.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Any Palace fans been on here yet trying to say he killed someone, as if a bunch of lads having a scrap in a pub weren't to blame? Clowns.

Amazing day in football history that one at Selhurst Park.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here