Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Spotify PREMIUM or Amazon Unlimited....?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I've been using Spotify Premium on and off, in relation to their offers, for about 5 years.

However, recently changed to Amazon Unlimited, for the offer of 4 months for 99 pence, so all good and shrewd...

Now then, this afternoon, I fancied playing Peek a boo by Siouxsie and the banshees, being a Fridat, on the bluetooth speaker, which 3 of us listen on, with the current job I'm on.

The boss has driven our other guy home, and then come back to hearing Peek a boo by Mother Goose childrens family on the speaker, how embarrassing is that.

Spotify would never have done that to me, it would have just followed the genre, not the title.....

So, what's the best out of these two musical streamers...?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Spotify all day for me.....
the customer service is second to none....my spotify was hacked one day over christmas, i only noticed when the recently played items were all French heavy metal, then an hour later I was unable to get into my account as the hacker changed the password, anyhow I had an on line chat with a Spotify agent and after a few questions about the account and what was in my playlists access was restored to me...
and all my play lists were still there (anyone who has playlists will know how much effort goes into compiling them)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I love Spotify and get more than my money's worth out of it.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
If you use Sonos speakers around the house, then in practice it has to be Spotify. Playing Amazon Unlimited through Sonos is a major pain in the arse in comparison.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Im a huge fan of Deezer. I find their "Flow" amazing, infinite realtime playlists of tailored music built from some very cool machine learning

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Spotify. Proud user since it was invite-only in 2008.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here