Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Want a Saturday 3pm footie fix tomorrow? Hawks v Faversham Town ...

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Whitehawk FC continue their push for the (Bet Victor Isthmian) Premier League tomorrow as they face Faversham Town at the TerraPura kick off 3pm. Tenner adults, fiver concessions, kids 10 & under free.

We've lost 1 in 12, currently sitting in third place with a game in hand, and for those that haven't been for a while we've made a few improvements...
Better food (vegan & Veggie options) our own beer from the Loudshirt Brewery, and there's bit of a buzz around the club right now...

We're also Sussex Sports Club of The Year, so look forward to welcoming you!

Poster for the weekend 2.jpg

Warner Edwards

Aug 2, 2017
2 All, Hawks looked second best most of the game but somehow dug out a result.

In the second half the 'away' stand appeared to have only 3 fans in total.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Had a great time at the game today, so much so I will be returning on Tuesday night. Such a shame that the Hawks usually play at the same time as the Albion at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Had a great time at the game today, so much so I will be returning on Tuesday night. Such a shame that the Hawks usually play at the same time as the Albion at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you had a top day! If you're a pessimist you'd say we've won one in five... An optimist would say lost one in 12! Love those 95th minute goals!

It's 3rd v 4th on Tuesday, should be a good one...

To be fair I don't think many Albion games clash at all - except the Watford game (but that's 5:30 k/o), and Liverpool on the 18th April, but that's bound to be moved...:wink:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Glad you had a top day! If you're a pessimist you'd say we've won one in five... An optimist would say lost one in 12! Love those 95th minute goals!

It's 3rd v 4th on Tuesday, should be a good one...

To be fair I don't think many Albion games clash at all - except the Watford game (but that's 5:30 k/o), and Liverpool on the 18th April, but that's bound to be moved...:wink:

Minibus from the Terrapura to get to the Amex for Watford?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here