Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What needs to change?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The manager.

From before the dawn of time this has always been the right answer, and will continue to be so, even in the absence of any evidence that it's the right answer.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
At the moment we're in a bit of a relegation fight, a position that wasn't expected of us when you looked at out performances at the start of the season. We're still largely playing the same but once again, as under Hughton, we're struggling to score and take control of games that we've been dominating.

So - what needs to change for our performances to reflect in the table and for us to steer away form relegation?

A new striker?
Webster out?
White and Mac Allister in?

Reply with your ideas and thoughts please!

:smile:

Ban palace trolls.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Knob, cant even think of a decent name, "Doh....i'll call myself Hboi.....snigger, they will never guess it stands for Holmsdale Boy "

Ban the troll

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
1: Minimum age for posting a new thread.
2: Grammar police to vet every post & thread.
3: Anyone starting a Thread marvelling and praising another club, one year ban.
4: Anyone who does not know the correct version of Sussex near the Sea to be pushed off Box Hill.
5: All new posters to NSC must prove their linage/heritage to Sussex within a maximum of 11 generations (step family included, unfortunately pets are not)
6: Every new Poster must sign Sussex in the Sea and post a video proving there liability to the club.
7: TFIF
I have GOSBTS as my ringtone. Can be embarrassing when it goes off in meetings

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here