Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Inadvertent "Joke du Jour" From James Blunt.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On BBC's Breakfast Show this morning, one of the guests was the singer James Blunt. The video for his latest song is him singing, sitting next to his Dad. Whilst detailing his relationship with his dad to Naga, he said,
"I looked up to him. He was a helicopter pilot."
Eat you heart out Milton Jones!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
At the school drop off this morning one of the other dads asked me what year my daughter was in? I replied " 2020 you weirdo ".

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
He has quite a dry sense of humour so it might not have been as inadvertent as you think. :smile:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Have you seen some of his tweets. Hilarious at taking the pee out of himself and others.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you seen some of his tweets. Hilarious at taking the pee out of himself and others.

Agree. And some of his put downs to people criticising him or his music are brilliantly funny and withering.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
James Blunt, he's a.... very nice and amusing chap, by all accounts :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Blotted his copybook with his "I'm alright Jack" views on Brexit, sadly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seven posts on a comedy thread until BREXIT is raised, well done.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blotted his copybook with his "I'm alright Jack" views on Brexit, sadly.

Maybe he’s just honest and doesn’t feel the need to be pc, an unusual and frowned upon trait these days it seems.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe he’s just honest and doesn’t feel the need to be pc, an unusual and frowned upon trait these days it seems.

Sure gain some credit for being honest.

Lose a whole lot more by saying: Brexit just means more paperwork for my tour manager, I don't give a shit about anyone else.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not a massive fan of his music, but he can be a very witty guy in the interviews and articles i've seen.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saw him in concert at the Brighton Centre a while back. Very good, but took the pee out of himself. Also took it out on all the blokes who had been dragged down to watch him!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Milton Jones was on Soccer AM recently. Surprisingly skillful on crossbar challenge - he may have nailed it in one

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think he's a tit and his music is shite.

Fair enough you think he’s a tit. But I never understand people who say someone’s music is shit. In this case, people clearly like James Blunt. Who are you to say it’s shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here