Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Spare Weekend

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Worthing for us tomorrow, Brooksteed Ale House first then some very decent scran in the ground plus a small but decent selection of craft ales, as well as your typical football ground fayre . Take your BHA season ticket and get a concessional discount at the turnstiles.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
1. Trip to B&Q.
2. Fitting a new NTE5 telephone master socket.

It seems to be a popular recreational activity these days.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
WTF is a spare weekend?

Asides being distracted by old Lambrettas, a few classic cars, BHA, a teenage football playing son, a wife, a dog, and being in a band. I have a share of household chores to do. Luckily it's mid winter somImwon't get dragged round the allotment!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Cracking afternoon at Whitehawk, tasty burgers, beer and cider on the terraces, and a THRILLING second half added time with Whitehawk scoring two goals to grab a last gasp draw. Even managed to break the back of the net. And you can bring your dog along if you want. Proper football, that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Cracking afternoon at Whitehawk, tasty burgers, beer and cider on the terraces, and a THRILLING second half added time with Whitehawk scoring two goals to grab a last gasp draw. Even managed to break the back of the net. And you can bring your dog along if you want. Proper football, that.

Great afternoon wasn’t it, enjoyed it immensely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What are you planning to do with your Albion free weekend? I think many of us need a break and to recharge our Albion mojos after some of the hyperbole I’m here after tuesdays reverse.

Mrs Crodo has got me grouting the bathroom on Saturday and then we’ve got our good friend Polly coming over for evening nibbles later.

I will mainly be providing a three year old with expensive exotic fruit, watching them eat it and then cleaning their arse.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Currently sitting in the Union St Gilloise fans bar talking to some lads about Brighton. Wasn’t sure what their reaction would be but they’re class - and for anyone that likes visiting old skool stadiums...I suggest you make a visit very soon!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here