Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Spare Weekend

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What are you planning to do with your Albion free weekend? I think many of us need a break and to recharge our Albion mojos after some of the hyperbole I’m here after tuesdays reverse.

Mrs Crodo has got me grouting the bathroom on Saturday and then we’ve got our good friend Polly coming over for evening nibbles later.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’ll go and see Guy Ritchie’s latest, The Gentlemen, and try to finish the two books I’m currently reading.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Spending a miserable weekend at the brother-out-law's. Normally l can get out of it citing football as the reason, but no escape this time.

If l don't reappear on here come Monday morning, please instigate a search party for me someone.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Spending the weekend with the wife and little one in Brighton, so at some point, probably Sunday, I shall be mooching around the SeaLife Centre.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What are you planning to do with your Albion free weekend?

I'll be mourning the loss of Crodo's signature with all his NSC sweepstake wins and Lyme Regis 'Rear of the Year' recognition.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Happily, Mrs Gwylan's away for the day so I'll do some shopping first thing and after that, it's on the sofa for the rest of the day: test cricket, Premiership and some FA Cup action.

Food will be something quick and convenient, which will please my son too.

It's going to be great

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On holiday, travelling from Hong Kong to Bangkok on Saturday before embarking on a 2 week tour of Thailand.

Will start thread asking whether anyone knows of any decent bars showing the Watford/West Ham games in due course, obviously [emoji41]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
On holiday, travelling from Hong Kong to Bangkok on Saturday before embarking on a 2 week tour of Thailand.

Will start thread asking whether anyone knows of any decent bars showing the Watford/West Ham games in due course, obviously [emoji41]

Look at me!!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
1917 tonight
Whitehawk tomorrow
Walk on Sunday

If you want a football fix - Whitehawk, Lewes, Worthing and Varndenians are all Sat 3pm at home.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Going to watch my local team Shoreham away at Billingshurst in the Southern Combination Div 1, and then the evening in the Six Bells for a few pints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here