Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Hat-Trick Scratch Cards

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Does anyone know where to find the half time lucky number results nowadays? They used to be added to the bottom of the match reports on the Albion website after a few days but can’t find them anywhere now.

Has anyone ever won anything on these bloody things by the way?! Other than 20% off at Buddies!

Ta!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have bought two per game since it started so I should have a 1 in 45 chance of getting the first goal time. Well over 150 games in and still nowhere near.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Amusingly, I did win a bottle of Champagne in the 1901 lottery once. Which they try and give you at half time. No bottle tops allowed but here is a glass bottle for you.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Found a £1 coin walking up to the stadium, bought my first one for 6 years at the Villa game.

Checked it two days ago; 2 nos. out for 2nd place and £50.

Barber OUT.

Funnily enough I dropped pound coin on the way to the stadium on Saturday. Glad to you found it for me. Think we should split the winnings in half so do send the £25 my way. Ta!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Mrs and I always buy two per home game. Won a free hot drink a few times which is quite entertaining watching the caterers deal with it. Well it isn't cash lol.

Best prize won was 50% off a Seagull Travel journey. Used it for a London game.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Won £10 for goal time years ago and a hotdog, along with sea life discount many times.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I still call them Goldstone gambles. Have done 2 at every home game since I can remember.

Won loads of free programmes, food and drinks, some £10 on goal times and been 1-2 numbers out on the top prize about three times.

Not bad for over a grand spent :mad:however, it goes to a good cause and is just part of the match day routines.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'd love to know if anyone has an image of the bloke who carried the board around the ground. Nothing online.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I won it at a game at the Priestfield. Can't remember what it was called then but they used to announce the results after everyone had left. I'd stopped to talk to someone on the way out and we were near enough the only two left in the ground. I went round to collect it from a small office under the main stand, it was about a hundred quid I think, gave it to me in pound coins.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Bloke next to me last season got the £500 top number , never did get a pint out of him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here