Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] KING KAYAL M'LORD - Anybody Know The Latest State Of Play?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well weird. Ever since he got here, he's tended be under the radar, either through injury or whatever else. Is he still injured? Out of favour? Moved on elsewhere in a strangely unreported move?

Just seems to me that Kayal has EXACTLY the set of qualities required for a relegation dogfight. Why's he consistently overlooked? What GIVES? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I heard he was fixing telephone sockets in Haywards Heath.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Moved to Charlton on a season loan on the final night of the August transfer window. Kept getting injured, so has hardly played. Had a minor groin op over Christmas - loan cancelled, and now recuperating back with us.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
BG is his biggest fan and will probably be here any second now to sing his praises and demand a return to the first team even if he is still crocked.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Had he not been continually blighted by injuries I have no doubt at all he would have played many seasons at the top level, (plus his time at Celtic)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Agree, he's not good enough for this level.

Nor are many of the current 25-man squad, according to people commenting after the last couple of performances... :moo:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Nor are many of the current 25-man squad, according to people commenting after the last couple of performances... :moo:

Quite right. The question isn't, whether someone is good enough for this level, (it remains to be seen whether we as a club are).

Whether we're talking about Kayal, Knockeart, MacAllister, Andone or any of the other potential signings we're linked with .... The questions are, would they improve our squad? and would they give GP a realistic option to give us a better chance of winning games?

The hypothetical non-injured version of Kayal certainly would.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No going to start another tread so I'll ask on this one: what's happening with Flozza right now? Injured and back in Spain? I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Got the impression CH didn’t like him at PL level cos he always looks to get the ball forward quickly and used to follow it forward.
I thought he’d suit Potterball but obviously Potter didn’t think so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here