Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Potter edicts - instructions to all players

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Players to train on Saturday mornings as the only person ever to get all their work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Potter was arrested for stealing fags from a shop. Apparently he was desperate for 20 Players...

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Apparently they're relocating the Amex to outer space. Then we'll have a good excuse for having no atmosphere.

And the gift shop will be launching the new Albion bra. It has a lot of support but no cups.

On the other hand, I left two tickets for the Palace Sheffield game on the dashboard of my car. When I came back, some ******* had broken the windscreen and left two more.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They've got a visit to Tarnerland coming up in the hope they'll see how to play nicely together.

Not so sure about that. I was at Tarnerland in the early 70s. I was on the receiving end of a few crunching tackles in the meadow.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Potter walks into a pub and asks for a shot.” What of?” asks landlord. “Dunno, never seen one before” he replies.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Potter walks into a pub and asks for a shot.” What of?” asks landlord. “Dunno, never seen one before” he replies.

Landlord gives him an odd look, mutters “I’ll be right back..” and tries to get away.

“Fantastic,” beams Potter. “I was planning to play Alzate there again, but let’s give you a go!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Potter is very strict. During the Bournemouth match, he saw 2 Brighton supporters climbing over the wall.

He grabbed them and said, "Get back in there and watch the game until it finishes".

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Potter took the players to an orphanage during the international break.
"It's so sad to see all their little faces, sad, with no hope" said Ben, aged 5.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
The, 5 of the orphan kids then played a game of football with the whole Brighton team.

Potter turns up after 10 minutes and shouted out "Hey, lads, that's really not on, there's 11 of you PL players against 5 little kids"

Ben, still aged 5, shouts out "Shut up Potter, we're winning 1:0"

D

Deleted member 2719

Isn't it just great to get behind the manager?

Can we have some Palace jokes instead?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Can we have some Palace jokes instead?

6A42DB95-D80F-4706-A302-D6AAD423746B.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

Mark Bright has fallen out with Steve Parish after he found out he had bought the caravan for a spray tan booth, and not somewhere they could spend some time together.

Attachments

• Steve P.png
    Steve P.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 55

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here