Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to beat Leicester to another signing?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd much rather this and all other similar thread were written in past not future tense. :facepalm:

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
In our precarious position I don't think any player who wants PL football would come to us unless its a loan or a relegation clause. Leicester would easily win any player we may be interested in. The players appear to lack confidence because they are capable. Its Potter's job to get the best out of what we have. If there are any signings it will be a loan from the PL or from abroad or a buy in from the lower divs. We are not going to be at the front of the cue for who we want because if we were they would already have arrived.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'd much rather this and all other similar thread were written in past not future tense. :facepalm:

This better for you?

Time to have beaten Leicester to another signing?

With Vardy injured last night, Rodgers might well have tried to get £30m rated Edouard late.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...e-21334588.amp

But having looked at our lack of power and craft up front and with the Duffy millions in his back pocket, perhaps it was time for Uncle Tone to have gone head-2-head with Leicester before and WON WON WON!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
With Vardy injured tonight, Rodgers might well try and get £30m rated Edouard early.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...erry-henry-raves-celtics-odsonne-21334588.amp

But looking at our lack of power and craft up front and with the Duffy millions in his back pocket, perhaps it’s time for Uncle Tone to go head-2-head with Leicester again and WIN WIN WIN!

https://youtu.be/D8oI5FyxgJY

Did we sell Alan Duffy for millions?
Where have we been hiding the money since 1972? Has it been in the same place as the Cup Final money?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If there are any signings it will be a loan from the PL or from abroad or a buy in from the lower divs. We are not going to be at the front of the cue for who we want because if we were they would already have arrived.

So you're confirming that if we do sign someone on loan, they will be from somewhere on planet Earth.

Useful to narrow it down a bit :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Odsonne Edouard would be an excellent signing. I know he plays in the SPL but I think he's got 6 goals in 8 Old Firm derbies, so shows he can play score in big matches.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Odsonne Edouard would be an excellent signing. I know he plays in the SPL but I think he's got 6 goals in 8 Old Firm derbies, so shows he can play score in big matches.

Andone would be a fantastic signing for Celtic too! Throw in Murray and a Mlakar loan plus a couple of bob and we could have us a deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here