Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Duffy

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erm, I doubt it, what’s you’re point?
    My point?

You're claiming Webster is miles behind Duffy even so we're looking to loan Duffy out whilst keeping Webster who's been a regular all season. But you obviously know better than Potter who has only kept us above the relegation zone all season not to mention his previous achievements with other clubs.
    It seems you're so desperate to criticise Webster you're even denying the likes of Barnes and Wood were poorly judged (which can't be argued ) by our fans when they were here just so you can maintain your argument that Webster is "miles behind Duffy". Thats pretty desperate when it comes to criticism if you ask me.

Why did I bring up Barnes in relation to your opinion of Webster I wonder? I guess you probably/conveniently won't understand that too?
    Last edited by Megazone; 22-01-2020 at 22:06.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
      Have I missed something? Has @seagullwedgee even said what the news is, as all I致e read is everyone jumping to conclusions??
      No doubt I値l be misquoted for this as well, but here goes. He had a falling out with GP over lack of game time, and a deal is very close now.
      seagull wedgee

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagullwedgee View Post
      No doubt I値l be misquoted for this as well, but here goes. He had a falling out with GP over lack of game time, and a deal is very close now.
      With West Ham?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Well he wasn't the messiah I suppose - just a very good defender

0 Not allowed!
      And the thing is in a conventional low blocking team like Moyes plays he値l look good again.

In the meantime we can take the 」15-20m it will cost them and put it to much better use and crack on playing with our 3 at the back or a more mobile 4. Burn will be back in 5 weeks and we may yet recall white.

I知 genuinely not fussed if we lose Duffy because it will cost whoever takes him a heck of a lot more than the 」4m he cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ac gull View Post
      just a very good defender
      except when he was up against pace , but we'll forget those performances.

World class defender.

1 Not allowed!
      IF you get this right in this window, you値l have a reprieve from being a NSC punchbag.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      except when he was up against pace , but we'll forget those performances.

World class defender.
      That won player of the year.

1 Not allowed!
      Considering Duffy's perspective, if he does end up leaving. He's to good a defender to be bench warming, and whilst it's by no means a given.... Ireland still have the chance to qualify for the Euros, with potentially 2 qualifier KO games, and he also needs to be playing regularly for that reason.

I wouldn't blame him, just think someone at the club has taken leave of their senses.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barham's tash View Post
      And the thing is in a conventional low blocking team like Moyes plays he値l look good again.

In the meantime we can take the 」15-20m it will cost them and put it to much better use and crack on playing with our 3 at the back or a more mobile 4. Burn will be back in 5 weeks and we may yet recall white.

I知 genuinely not fussed if we lose Duffy because it will cost whoever takes him a heck of a lot more than the 」4m he cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      A big problem for me is that he is one of few in our squad who is strong and up for the fight.

Would be a big loss IMO
      典he most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is at the root of all true science. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power which is revealed in the incomprehensible Universe is my idea of God.― Albert Einstein