Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

Thread: Duffy

0 Not allowed!
    Could he be an option off the bench as our target man up front

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      As we have all seen from the Championship Duffy is levels above SPL standard. The guy was our player of the season the season before last. It really is hard to fathom quite how itís gone that at wrong at Celtic. If he goes to Forest they have a very good player at that level and you can see why CH would want and trust him.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      On his way to Notts Forest in the press here.
      Fake News
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
      ol:

NSC would implode in its own binfestry, with Webster and Balogun our only remaining centre halves. Can you imagine
      It's ok, we must have a buy back clause to get Hunemier back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Farehamseagull View Post

He wonít be getting back anywhere near to our starting 11 thatís for sure, thank goodness.
      Thank goodness?

Player of the year two years ago.

May not fit with the Potter style, and being off form does not make him a bad player. Exactly what we need on set pieces, sadly that is only one element of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WHY DID YOU LET IT BOUNCE? 🤫🤫

Duffy

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dan View Post
      As we have all seen from the Championship Duffy is levels above SPL standard. The guy was our player of the season the season before last. It really is hard to fathom quite how itís gone that at wrong at Celtic. If he goes to Forest they have a very good player at that level and you can see why CH would want and trust him.
      This. He may not be for us anymore, but heís easily good enough to be amongst the best in the SPL. No question Celtic fans havenít seen Duffy at his best.

And if he goes to Forest, again he should be easily immense at that level.

I wonder if heís been a bit distracted off field.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dan View Post
      As we have all seen from the Championship Duffy is levels above SPL standard. The guy was our player of the season the season before last. It really is hard to fathom quite how it’s gone that at wrong at Celtic. If he goes to Forest they have a very good player at that level and you can see why CH would want and trust him.
      Seems Neil Lennon has tried to get SD playing football out from the back, and with a high defensive line
      thus not playing to his strengths and exposing his weaknesses
      There maybe a bit of poetic licence within that description of Celtics style of play tbf
      Celtics main CB is injured I think So unless they recruit SD will more than likely see out his loan IMO
      But If there s family issues in the background going on I could well be wrong

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
      This. He may not be for us anymore, but he’s easily good enough to be amongst the best in the SPL. No question Celtic fans haven’t seen Duffy at his best.

And if he goes to Forest, again he should be easily immense at that level.

I wonder if he’s been a bit distracted off field.
      Fair assessment
      "Members"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maresfield seagull View Post
      Seems Neil Lennon has tried to get SD playing football out from the back, and with a high defensive line
      thus not playing to his strengths and exposing his weaknesses
      There maybe a bit of poetic licence within that description of Celtics style of play tbf
      Celtics main CB is injured I think So unless they recruit SD will more than likely see out his loan IMO
      But If there s family issues in the background going on I could well be wrong
      This - he was dropped from our regular starting 11 because he didn't fit into our style of play, so Celtic took him on loan and tried to get him to fit into their similar style of play...

1 Not allowed!
      The strange thing is, all Celtic fans were saying their team was absolutely crying out for a no-nonsense, physically dominant centre back.

Why on earth did they buy him if they want him to be a pacey ball-playing CB?
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."