Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 795

Thread: Duffy

  1. #231
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Haywards Heath
    Posts
    72,015


    1 Not allowed!
    If we can get back the money we paid for Webster I would take it and look to bring back Clark and or White to take his place.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #232
      "Members"
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Location
      Mid mid mid Sussex
      Posts
      7,144


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I saw a while back that they may be interested in Webster.

      The pitchfork mob could chase him up there.

      I hope the rumour is nonsense.
      I don't dislike him and think he's actually doing a good job, but for £50M and half a pack of Toffos, he's theirs.
    • #233
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      at home
      Posts
      44,813


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I saw a while back that they may be interested in Webster.

      The pitchfork mob could chase him up there.

      I hope the rumour is nonsense.

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AFC59DC-D43D-4871-8ED4-DBE94555E967.gif 
Views:	204 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	119461
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
    • #234
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      5,694


      0 Not allowed!
      There is an article online by Total Football Analysis about Adam Webster being of possible interest to Arsenal.
      Google 'Total Football Analysis Adam Webster' and there is loads of it........a scout's perspective on his suitability to play in Arteta's team.
      Makes interesting reading and would make some of the Webster haters choke on their proverbial cornflakes!
      Last edited by BLOCK F; 25-01-2020 at 12:55.
    • #235

      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I saw a while back that they may be interested in Webster.

      The pitchfork mob could chase him up there.

      I hope the rumour is nonsense.
      He’s a good fit for Arsenal.

      Confident, ball-playing centre-half prone to defensive lapses every game.
      BN3 7DE
    • #236
      Slut Faced Whores Tony Meolas Loan Spell's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Vamanos Pest
      Posts
      18,067


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Psychobilly freakout View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sad if true, I still can not fathom why people dislike him.

      As you say the pitchfork mob sums them up, probably the same lot that still throw stones at the moon.
      Always out of position. Cant head the ball (defensively), cant tackle and generally a weak physical presence.

      Plus as Merry Prankster said on the radio his attitude after Bmths 3rd stank.

      But because of one run out of defence people think he is Der Kaiser.
      Sir RANTSALOT
      BIN THE FINN or we sleepwalk into league one ambition.

      REMF quiz Runners up 2011, WINNERS 2013, Runners up 2014.
    • #237
      Slut Faced Whores Tony Meolas Loan Spell's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Vamanos Pest
      Posts
      18,067


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BLOCK F View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There is an article online by Total Football Analysis about Adam Webster being of possible interest to Arsenal.
      Google 'Total Football Analysis Adam Webster' and there is loads of it........a scout's perspective .on his suitability to play in Arteta's team.
      Makes interesting reading and would make some of the Webster haters choke on their proverbial cornflakes!
      I will drive him there myself.
      Sir RANTSALOT
      BIN THE FINN or we sleepwalk into league one ambition.

      REMF quiz Runners up 2011, WINNERS 2013, Runners up 2014.
    • #238
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      5,694


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony Meolas Loan Spell View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I will drive him there myself.
      Tony, judging by your history of quotes, that doesn't come as a complete surprise.
      I dare say you would tie his hands behind his back, blindfold him and bundle him into the boot just in case he harboured any thoughts of escaping your demonic clutches!
    • #239
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      11,511


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jonny.rainbow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He’s a good fit for Arsenal.

      Confident, ball-playing centre-half prone to defensive lapses every five minutes .
      Altered a little bit lol
      You know I'm right
    • #240

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by *Gullsworth* View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Duffy not going anywhere. Arsenal sniffing around a centre back of ours and it's not Dunk, nor Duffy.
      Quote Originally Posted by *Gullsworth* View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No not him. Believe it or not one of our regulars not someone on loan. Some on here would drive him there.

      That's all I am saying
      For sure not Duffy?

      https://www.90min.com/posts/6544765-...-yes-seriously

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •