Page 1881 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 88113811781183118711878187918801881
Results 18,801 to 18,805 of 18805

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy Fat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Youíre a little late to the party, but youíre getting there, welcome!
    He who laugh's last probably didn't get the joke.
    Unreasonable drinker

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Mods: I am all for these headcases making an idiot of themselves but at the moment NSC is offering a platform for fake news that not everyone will be able to critically analyse and might take some people in.

This is becoming a bit socially irresponsible.
      Unreasonable drinker

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by e77 View Post
      Bringing the pedophile link to the party in an attempt to discredit Bill Gates despite the fact there is zero evidence he knew anything about what Epstein was up to.

You really are a despicable human being.
      Who mentioned pedophilia? I didnít. I posted a photo of Bill Gates having a photo with a total scumbag who he was happy to have business relations with even though he was already a convict with heinous crimes . I think that alone is enough to question Bill Gates character and ethics and why he is someone Id never trust.

Youíve also conveniently ignored every single other question in my previous post or where Iíve proven you were wrong to call me a liar.

At the end of the day letís ramp this down and like Iíve said for the third time now just agree to disagree about Bill Gates.
      Last edited by Albion Dan; Yesterday at 22:01.

0 Not allowed!
      What's going on with this thread

Let's get back to the important issue of how we keep covid down and behave responsibly to reduce the high levels in circulation which could quickly get us into a lot of trouble and affect many lives.
      Hands, face, space and fresh air....lets take this next step together safely

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dan View Post
      Who mentioned pedophilia? I didnít. I posted a photo of Bill Gates having a photo with a total scumbag who he was happy to have business relations with even though he was already a convict with heinous crimes . I think that alone is enough to question Bill Gates character and ethics and why he is someone Id never trust.

Youíve also conveniently ignored every single other question in my previous post or where Iíve proven you were wrong to call me a liar.

At the end of the day letís ramp this down and like Iíve said for the third time now just agree to disagree about Bill Gates.
      For the second time you have strongly implied something in a vile attempt to progress your argument then run away like a coward when picked up on it.

Putting Bill Gates at the centre of a conspiracy then suggesting pedophilia is involved is classic conspiracy disinformation tactic, and one that lead to people being killed in that Washington pizza restaurant.

People like you are dangerous and it is time you were called out about it.
      Unreasonable drinker