Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When did you sense the wheels could be coming off?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I expected 4 points from the last 2 games to ease the pressure.
Dropping points against Villa meant for me that we needed 3 points from last night's game.
For me now, we are in deep trouble.
I was always confident last season that we would be ok, however I think that we're doomed for the trap door this time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't think the wheels have come off at all.

I just think the opposing teams know what to expect now and they combat it better.

The team are playing OK. Not brilliant but we'll enough to pick up enough points to stay up. Just need to get goals at the right time. The when you do get into the lead. That's the time to shut up shop.

We tried that last season. Went well, do you think?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Up until as recently as the Villa game I was near enough 100% confident we had enough to stay up with a bit to spare. But after dropping points in that game (again) and last night’s unmitigated cluster**** I’m now 50/50 and even that might be overly optimistic looking at forthcoming fixtures.

I know some had reached this position far sooner than me, so when did the alarm bells start ringing for you?

This last week... these are the games we have to win.
About the same for me. I don't say that the wheels have come off, but I'm concerned that the might be starting to. Next two games are winnable - or at least they were. New manager bounce, I'm afraid ............................................

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Groß's own goal last night.

It just seemed that the football fates were not with us.

The wheels are still fixable at this stage, but we need a good 17 days now in more than 1 respect to put the season back on track.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don’t think the wheels have come off.....

However, in terms of last evening it was when their crowd were getting restless, we took a ridiculous risk on a goal kick, they nearly scored, and immediately their fans and team were lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
At the start of the season when we weren't getting the points we should have done, W Ham at home, Burnley, even Villa away

You must be some sort of visionary then. I'm impressed

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
When we went 2-0 down last night,

The wheels will be back on if we get 3 points at the London Stadium though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Villa at home. This was a must win game for me. As was Bmuff away. If we cannot pick up 6 points from 2 of the 3 worst teams in the PL this seaon, then we are up sh!t creak without a paddle and a bloody great hole in the canoe.

Cannot see any winable games except v Naarisch now because we can't even beat the crap teams. This was this seasons 'Fulham game' from last season for me when the wheels came off last season. But we managed to survive last season only because Cardiff were even worse than us. Can't see Bmuff or Villa doing that IMO now.

And it take a lot for me to get like this. Not my natural BHA state as a fan. And I'm irritated at myself for being like this too, feel like Spence. :shootself

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
After we lost to Villa last week. We always beat them.

After we lost to Bournmouth. We always best them

Maybe it was when we suddenly became and established Premier League team not in a relegation battle.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
My lowest ebb was at Anfield watching the Albion matching the best club side in the world with modern style pass and move football. On the back of a brilliant 3-0 win against the other 2019 European Champions League Finalists - that was the moment I knew Potter was a clueless ****.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My lowest ebb was at Anfield watching the Albion matching the best club side in the world with modern style pass and move football. On the back of a brilliant 3-0 win against the other 2019 European Champions League Finalists - that was the moment I knew Potter was a clueless ****.
The season has been a disaster hasn't it!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If Duffy is allowed to leave in this window leaving Webster to partner Dunk at least until Burn is fully fit then the potential is there for at least 2 wheels to come off before Easter.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Can Stephens or Bong improvise as a CB if we get injuries or Webster’s “head’s not in the right place”?

Stephens at CB during March? Yikes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here