Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bring back Andone and Knocky

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Nah. That's caricature.

Chelsea, Citeh and Liverpool are hard as nails. But they don't behave like Bremner, Giles, Hunter et al. The days of genuine thuggery are long past, thankfully.

All of those have players who will fall over from the slightest breeze and Laporte crocked himself trying to take out Webster :ffsparr:. Burnley from the strikers down to the defense can give a good kicking. Nobody behaves like Bremner, Hunter, Whiteside etc because even for their time they were thugs and were balanced by every team having at least one.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Give me a Time Machine, and I would have Steve Foster and Nobby Horton in the metaphorical trenches for us.........no question, we would survive.

And for the real oldies, the likes of Dave Turner and Norman Gall!

P.S. Paul Clark was no softy either!:D

Horton is dead to me

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Indeed I did, but did you ever see Nobby play for us?
He was also the best captain of BHA I think I have ever seen.
We could do with the likes of his leadership today!

Yea I did but I was young ish and in that period where hard working water carriers didnt mean shit to me then he said that so yea I am being stubborn on this.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Andone has a serious injury and will probably not play again this season for anyone.....

Plus he has been very critical of Albion in the press. He doesn't want to come back.

Move on.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Indeed. Especially when (one of them is) injured.

Reading threads like this one can see not only how Brexit happend, but how it seems like the best possible solution to all things to some folk :shrug:

Hold up ... so you think it's the same people who want the UK to leave the EU are the same people who think Andone would do better than Connolly and Knocky would do better than Ali J?

I can assure you sir, that isn't the case

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time to bring back Sam Baldock - scored a beauty tonight for Reading.

Bruno and Sidwell may have retired, but are probably still quite fit (fitter than most on NSC anyway) so bring 'em back too. And Hemed. And Hughton (he can play left back), and Uncle Tom Cobley (could do a job) and all.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
He claimed he was badly misquoted and just wanted game time.

Correct. He have an interview in Romanian which i read, he was misquoted very poorly. He did slate Hughton and his role last year subtlety though.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Time to bring back Sam Baldock - scored a beauty tonight for Reading.

Bruno and Sidwell may have retired, but are probably still quite fit (fitter than most on NSC anyway) so bring 'em back too. And Hemed. And Hughton (he can play left back), and Uncle Tom Cobley (could do a job) and all.

Fair play, that’s pretty funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here