Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] RIP Terry Jones

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP and sleep well Sir Bedivere, no dreams of Rabbits though!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bring gifts of gold to his funeral.

Don't bother with the myrrh....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
An absolute comedy genius as a writer, actor, performer and director. A very sad loss but he leaves behind a tremendous body of work.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just seen Michael Palins tribute to him on the BBC news. Very very emotional..He was the best of the team for playing a grouchy old women....... e.g. Brian’s mum. He’ll be missed by a lot of people

Thanks for some comedy that we’ll remember till we follow him.......

Last edited:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Just seen Michael Palins tribute to him on the BBC news. Very very emotional..He was the best of the team for playing a grouchy old women....... e.g. Brian’s mum. He’ll be missed by a lot of people

Thanks for some comedy that we’ll remember till we follow him.......

I was just listening to it, when Pailin is close to tears it was so sad. Such a legend

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A lot of TV shows from 1969-74 were wiped entirely or have missing episodes. We have every episode of Python thanks to Terry Jones who insisted on keeping proper copies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paying homage to the great man I picked up a copy of Life of Brian for the princely sum of £1 on Thursday, just going to watch it and sincerely hope it is as funny as the last time I watched it which was probably at least 5 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here