blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
One positive is that to me, the candidates are all up the spine of the side

Ryan, Dunk, Propper, Mooy, Maupay

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Ryan is having a great season, so for me its between him and Dan Burn.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Easy one for me

Burn up until his injury and Mooy from then on (with a bit of a draw whilst they both played in the weeks before Dan's injury)

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looking back on this thread, it’s incredible to see only one mention for Propper.

Once again I thought he was our best player yesterday as he generally has been recently. He seems to be thriving under Potter - his best season for us so far and if he carries on like this, he should be our winner.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Looking back on this thread, it’s incredible to see only one mention for Propper.

Once again I thought he was our best player yesterday as he generally has been recently. He seems to be thriving under Potter - his best season for us so far and if he carries on like this, he should be our winner.

Pröpper has been really good recently but you have to say since Dan Burn got injured we’ve looked terrible at the back and shipped 6 goals in the last two games against relegation rivals. We will be a different team when DB is back!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ryan and Propper, and probably in that order, just.
Stephens started off extremely well for the first two months or so, but has tailed off since then. Mooy has had some great games, but hasn't quite achieved the consistency. Dunk has been consistent and is currently in third place for me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Propper for me with Ryan running him close

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

If he could just add a few goals between now and sason's end, then yes l'd agree.

Tight at the top as far as l'm concerned, with Mooy, Burn, Propper and maybe Ryan all in with a shout.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here