Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we going to regret letting Glenn Murray go - again?

Are we going to regret letting Glenn Murray go - again?

• Yes - don't let him go!

Votes: 77 60.2%
  • Nah - he's the past not the future

Votes: 51 39.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably not for as long but it's been disgraceful the way he's been treated by a manager dealing in failure

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I agree; no respect from Potter. Putting Connolly on in a game like this

No idea why we offered him a new contract or even kept hold of him this season. Waste of a space

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So muzza threw his shirt into the crowd and is going.

If we have no one lined up that is an INCREDIBLE decision. INCREDIBLE

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

No idea why we offered him a new contract or even kept hold of him this season. Waste of a space

Commentator on my stream was very critical of not bringing on Muzza

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
No. Offers nothing at this level now. He should go off and and enjoy his last few months playing at a lower level.

Club legend, enjoy the memories.

Disagree he offers nothing. Scored enough last season to prove that.

To let him go without a replacement will be criminal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's incredible that he didn't come on when we found ourselves 2-0 down, the bloke isn't mobile but he's the best finisher at the club.

That can't have done Potter's standing with the senior players any good, as Murray's goals have kept us up for the last 2 seasons. It would be criminal if he left without a replacement being brought in.

D

Deleted member 2719

How do we know he hasn't been asking to go back to Palace, just saying.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's incredible that he didn't come on when we found ourselves 2-0 down, the bloke isn't mobile but he's the best finisher at the club.

That can't have done Potter's standing with the senior players any good, as Murray's goals have kept us up for the last 2 seasons. It would be criminal if he left without a replacement being brought in.

Absolutely this. I said on Saturday this game needed Murray to start, can’t believe he didn’t even come on. Yet happy to play Connolly who is on a terrible run and even threw a strop on social media at the weekend.

Murray is an experienced pro and a natural goal scorer and why keep him if we have no intention of playing him

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Only in the same way we'll regret letting Hughton go. In that people who want to will claim it's a mistake. It'll be easy for them to claim so because he isn't on the pitch constantly getting caught offside, struggling to keep up with the pace of the game in the twilight of his career etc. Those who want to claim it was his time will be able to because he won't be on the pitch getting on the end of goals, using his experience and strength to compensate for his age. And if he does come on and and provide some evidence either way, both sides will point to us not knowing what it would have been like if he didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here