Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1 win in 10......

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
thanks god there is no game this weekend...

Time for someone to start earning their salt

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The **** should be sacked why we still have a chance to say up and probably would at most other clubs but I fear he will take us down and we will never to be seen in the top league again.

Apart from all that................ where’s the problem.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Is relegation form and we just don't look up for the battle at the moment. I hope that Potter can ditch the possession stuff and just battle it out.

Battle is the key word and I think that we need a couple of battlers in the side.

Duffy for sure is one and March looked up for it last night. Maybe Bissouma? For sure, many of our lightweights weren't keen on a battle.

As for those saying going down wouldn't be a bad thing as we could see more wins and maybe bounce back up.
Look at the 3 that went down last season.
3rd, 13th & 20th in the Championship.

I think we would b the lower one and possibly do a Sunderland. Remember what happened the last time we were relegated from the top division.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Battle is the key word and I think that we need a couple of battlers in the side.

Duffy for sure is one and March looked up for it last night. Maybe Bissouma? For sure, many of our lightweights weren't keen on a battle.

As for those saying going down wouldn't be a bad thing as we could see more wins and maybe bounce back up.
Look at the 3 that went down last season.
3rd, 13th & 20th in the Championship.

I think we would b the lower one and possibly do a Sunderland. Remember what happened the last time we were relegated from the top division.

I could see us going down. Your comparison between us and Sunderland is a tad knee-jerk. They are/were a basket case of a club. We may be in a sticky situation at the moment, but we've still got some very good players in our squad.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The **** should be sacked why we still have a chance to say up and probably would at most other clubs but I fear he will take us down and we will never to be seen in the top league again.

ClosePitifulBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here